Part 24

It been 2 weeks since Anna left. She still need to collect the rest of her stuff from Kelly's. Kelly has cancel the wedding and everything. He hasn't heard of Anna once she left. He hope one day they can be friends. He did a lot of thinking over the past couple of weeks and he definitely knew he wanted to be with Stella. She hasn't woke up yet. Kelly has gone back to work and spending all his free time at med with Stella.

He was getting ready to go to Med to see Stella the docs was going to see if she can breath on her own today they tried before but she couldn't breath. He got there and sat with Stella talking to her he was telling her of all the places he wanted to take her plus keeping her up to date in the firehouse he also told her he loved her he don't know if Stella could hear him or not but he was getting some comfort talking to her. Just then Will came in check on her said all looks okay and told Kelly they going to see if she can breath on her own will ask did he wanted to stay in the room while they do it Kelly said yes and stood back and watch willing her to breath on her own. At first there was no sign of her started to breath on her own but as Will went to turn the machine to help her breath back on she suddenly started to breath on her own. A sign of relief spread across all there faces. Will told Kelly it good and they was hopeful she will wake up soon. Kelly smiled and sat with Stella and carry on talking to her.

It been a couple of days now since Stella started to breath on her own she still hasn't woke up yet Kelly fell to sleep beside of her holding her hand. Stella hand started to squeeze Kelly hand which woke him up he squeeze back and look at Stella and she was awake.