Part 17

It been a month since Stella since She last spoke to Kelly. She was kind of missing him. She was still mad at him for telling zach but she couldn't understand why he told zach what happened. She did thought maybe Kelly did had feeling for her but she then blew that idea out of her head as he with Anna. She kind of knew that she and zach wouldn't work out as it never felt right but they was still talking and decided to be friends.

Stella arrived  at firehouse 51 and went into her locker and she saw Kelly leave and she notice he drop something on the floor she pick it up and decided to take it to him. She knock on his door Kelly was surprise to see Stella at the door 'hey you alright?' 'Yes I'n alright you drop this on the floor' she gave it to him 'oh thank you it an template of one of wedding invites we choosing from' 'oh how that coming along?' ' it coming along nicely' 'good I better get going'

Kelly watch her leave and thought that the most to talk to him and thought maybe we be friends again soon

Just they had a call an house was on fire squad and truck went on squad check the basement while Stella and Otis check upstairs  while the rest check downstairs. Otis and Stella went to check the the bedroom when  Otis went to check the closet and gun starting off which could be heard outside. Squad was coming out at the time then Stella came on the radio saying shots fired and then went quiet.  Boden got on his radio and told everyone to get out now. The other case out except for Stella and otis. Boden tried to get them on the radio but they wasn't replying back. Kelly started to panic and ask chief to send him in but Boden said no.

Just the Stella woke up and look over to see Otis on the floor she tried to call for help but her radio wasn't working so she crawl over to Otis while trying to avoid the gun shots that was still going off. She got to him and pulled him behind a bed. She check him over and notice he been shot in the neck and put pressure on the wound and used otis radio. She told chief what happen. By this point Kelly has had enough of waiting and went in against the chiefs orders. Cruz tried to follow but boden stopped him.

Kelly got to Stella she was surprise to see him. Kelly ask if Stella was okay and said she was and then Kelly notice that there was an bullet in Stella's radio and Kelly went to mention it and Stella told him not worry and then they manage to get themselves and otis out by the window.

All the firehouse 51 arrived at med Gabby told everyone Stella ok and the doctors still with Otis. Just then Stella came out and notice that boden was having strong words with Kelly and he look upset. When boden finish and everybody finish hugging her she ask Kelly to come outside for some fresh air. When they got outside Stella thank Kelly for helping and saving her. Kelly told her it okay and then he apologise for anything he said to zach and he told he missed her and ask can we be friends again please Stella agreed and they hugged.