Part 14

Over the next couple of weeks Anna was back home recovering with Kelly looking after her. Stella been checking in them everyday.

It was Kelly's first day back on shift after he had some time off. He hung around with squad and he was joking around with Stella. He notice Stella doing a lot better in herself he was wondering how she does it be that strong confident after all the stuff she been through he was proud of her.

Gabby was off doing something which meant that Stella had to work on ambulance. She prefer to work on truck. Just then a called came in for them. They arrived at an house where the door was open and they went in but there was no answer. Brett and Stella could smell something like chemicals and then they notice an unconscious woman on the floor. Stella got on the radio and ask for the hazmat team and quickly got the women and Stella sealed the door and they waited the hazmat team to come.

The hazmat team and then a guy came over and introduce himself as Zach and shake both of there hands and he gave Stella an look which Brett notice. He check how the victim was and then they left. Back at the firehouse Brett made an comment to Stella which Stella told her to shut up. Kelly overheard and ask what that about and Stella told him nothing.

Couple days after they was on shift and there was an Terrible smell in the bunk room everybody was trying to find the course of it. Then Brett had an idea and went to speak to Boden and she suggested to ask zach to come over to find out what the smell was Boden agreed.

Zach came and bump into Stella he had an smiled on his face and told her he here to solve the smell problem. He went to the bunk with his equipment and found the course of the smell and solved it. When he was packing away he saw Stella and walked over to her and he ask her if she wants to go on date with him.  Stella was abit hesitate about it and then Brett came up behind her and agree for her and they arrange what time he be picking her up and the. He left. She look at Brett and she told Stella it about time she starts dating again.

At the end of shift they was in the locker room getting ready go and then Brett brought up about the date which the rest of firehouse found out and started asking her questions about it. Stella told them it nothing and it one of there business and then Kelly walked in and ask what none of his business Stella look she never knew what to say and the Otis told him she got a hot date with hazmat Zach. Kelly pulled an face and his mood change and ask Stella about the date and she told him it just dinner and left. 

Kelly was wondering who this Zach guy is. For some reason Kelly couldn't help but feel jealous.