Chapter 3: 2012 ( Old Stench )

. . .

"Spread your legs..."

She followed my order and yearned for my hand. I worked my way from her thigh to her skirt and teased her while I punished her lips.

". . .Master. . .Ca..caress . . .me."

She gasped as she pleaded for my touch.

" Beg for it . . ."

"Pleeaase master..."

I smirked as I continue and tortured her with my finger. Her warmth surrounded my fingers as I try to insert two to lossen her up. She is gasping for air as she whimper.

"Master... Ahhhh . . . aaaah"

I have never seen a pathetic low life enjoying a demon's finger come in and out of her. Is it because she drunk and intoxicated by my enchantment or she is just sexually depived for so long? I guess I'll never know. Her slutty groan showed her apparent arousal. My fingers was drenched wet as I fasten my pace.

"Master... I want you.... Now"
Does she thinks I'm going to go all out for her? Well to be honest, I had no plans to do it. I'm just in it for the game and nothing else.

I smirked as I watch her moan. She had been drowned in pleasure pleading for more.

"pleaaaase master....pleaase..."

As she was near her peak, I put more pressure on her while I played her as if she was my slimy toy.

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!"

She cried as I bit her neck the moment she reached her sweet peak . Damn, human's blood is the best on the perfect moment of orgasm. Its been a long time since I've had the same taste in my mouth. She was terribly gasping for air after. I pulled out my finger and placed it inside her mouth, letting her clean her own mess.

She obediently lickes every drop of it and smiled when she was done.

" Master... Bat di mo pinasok..."

I smirked.

" If you earned it. . . Maybe some other time I would. " I lied. Of course I'm alowed to lie.

I left her as she was trying to fix her gashed clothes.

...

I went home early so I could catch some decent sleep. I skipped na maligo kasi tinamad ako.
I appeared at school and just like what I expected Airalyn is sitting on the chair next to me, blushing.

"Good Morning master..."

I nodded and sat on my chair and went to sleep. I woke up when I heard the bell rang for recess.

"Master, ako na bibili ng pagkain mo ihahatid ko na lang sa rooftop."

"Good pet."

She excitedly went out and bought me food.I waited on the rooftop. She showed up and gave me the food.

"Master will this be our routine now?"

" Yeah. By the way I hunt once a week you'd probably know whenever. "

"Of course. Sige babalik na muna ako master. "

She went back and I finished my food. I slept until the sun was gone. I was on my way to the room when I saw her standing outside the door.

"Here's your bag master."

"Good pet."

She gave me a huge smile on her face. I patted her head and I disappeared. Nang dumating ako sa bahay naabutan kong kumakain si tatay sa mesa.

"Nak sabayan mo kong kumain"

I sat to the chair next to him. I was silent for a while as I ate.

I did not realized I was famished.

" Nak..."

I immediately read his thoughts and decided I did not want to ruin my mood today.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear it."

"Gusto ko lang naman na malaman mo. Makapaghanda ka man lang."

Too late I felt my blood boil just thinking about it. Kung Kailan okay na ang lahat at payapa akong namumuhay dito sa mundong to bigla nalang may mangyayari na hindi ko makontrol. Nakakainis! nakakabadtrip tuloy. I left the kitchen and went straight to my room without saying another word. I changed my clothes and laid in my bed.

My thoughts swirled inside me. P*ta kung kailan may bago akong alagang pinaglalaruan babalik yung hinayupak na yon. And I thought I'd pass by this decade in peace. I guess not anymore. I sighed in exasperation. I thrashed all my thoughts and went to sleep.

...

Our routine became constant for the past semesters. A month to go and we would be on a summer break.Yet she is still begging for me to destroy her inside. Napakagaling niyang alaga and she deserves some treat from time to time but I just simply enjoy watching her crave in torture. Tonight will be another feeding and I bet she is looking forward for me to make her wet once more.

I wore my black clothes and my shoes. I disappeared with my black crossbow. As usual she is wearing a skimpy dress as her pitiful attempt to make me f*ck her. I took her bottle and disappeared. I made the kill quick, quenched my thirst and filled her bottle to the brim. As I was going back, I picked up a familiar stench from the wind.

My blood boiled as I aimed my crossbow against the direction of the God damn dreadful stench.
That f*cker is near.

I quickly went back to airalyn. And sure enough I found the source what reeks of the underworld.

"Gray, its been a while."

I aimed at his chest.

"Welcome back ... F*cker ".

...