Chapter 4: 2012 ( Karma )

. . .

"Welcome back F*cker"

I squeezed the trigger. He smirked and immediately catched the arrow before it pierced his heart.

"Not bad, for a weakling like you Gray. "

I scoffed with sarcasm. Ako pa daw yung weakling eh siya nga yung pinalayas ni Hades sa impyerno. Kung gugustuhin ko, kanina ko pa inilampaso yung mukha niyang napakagag* sa lupang kinatatayuan niya.

"Look who's talking. Seems like you got kicked out of the underworld again."

" Whatever. Anyways.. di mo pa pinakikilala tung magandang dilag na naghihitay sayo ah."

He is starting to piss me off.

"She is my pet. F*ck off her ash."

Nilapitan nya si Airalyn.

" I'm Ash Latro. Nice to meet you... Gray's pet."

That's it. I went in and aimed my crossbow at his head.

"I said F*ck off Ash."

He sarcastically threw his arm on the air and backed off.

"Ok geeez you don't need to threaten me Gray. "

" That's what you said last time ."

He chuckled. Looked at me with his sarcastic smirk and slowly walked away to the darkness and disappeared.

"Gray, sino ba yun?"

Arialyn asked.

" The demon who stole my last pet. "

...

A demon will never be a friend to another demon. Kahit pa magkadugo kami pati nga impyerno di masikmura ang galit at inis namin sa isa't isa. Nakasulat na mismo sa libro ng propesiya na tinadhana kaming magkagalit ni Ash kaya kahit pareho kaming anak ni Hades, our grudge against each other will go on until everything will eventually perish.

Kaya nakakabadtrip talaga pag sinisipa pabalik yung g*go dito sa mundo.

Hula ko di na masikmura ni Hades yung kalokohan niya kaya amp*ta ay dito nanaman ulit maninirahan. Kaya eto ako ngayon tinatakte ng p*ta araw-araw. Pinili ba naman niyang pumasok sa eskwelahan ko. He even went to the extent of sitting on the vacant chair next to airalyn to further piss me off. P*ta pag di ako nakatiis babasagin ko bungo niya dito mismo sa classroom na to. If only I wasn't prohibited to kill, he could've been dead already the night he had the audacity to ruin my appetite. Pang huling semester na rin naman to kaya titiisin ko na lang muna.So the days passed. Just like we always do, I show up to our classroom and slept while I gave zero f*cks about what else is happening to the class while Airalyn and Ash sat next to me. I could hear them whisper now and then. Sometimes the f*cker would try to conceal his laughter. Still I did not gave a f*ck at all.

All I wanted to do is sleep.

I could only escape their subtle ruckus when I spend the rest of my day sleeping on the rooftop. And just like I always do, I automatically open my eyes when the sun is gone. I went back to the classroom and I saw Airalyn out side the door standing next to ash. She handed me my bag. I opened it and waved to my science note book to fill it with answers to our coming homework and quizzes.

As I was handing it to airalyn, she tilted her head from side to side.

"Uhm..."

She is trying to find the right words to say when ash blurted out.

"Ok na Gray. I got her covered. At kung gusto mo pati ikaw gagawan ko na rin."

I raised an eyebrow and scoffed. Sobrang mapapel talaga tung si Ash. Kahit Dito sa mundong to bida-bida pa rin kung umasta. Nawalan na ako ng gana pang tignan ang pagmumukha nilang dalawa.

"Whatever. " matipid kong sagot.

As I was starting to be annoyed, I disappeared and teleported back to our house. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I feel like hunting tonight. I wore my black clothes and my shoes.
I took my crossbow with me and went to the usual spot.

Weird.

Airalyn is not here. I could not locate her through my mind as the wandering soul's howl was particularly loud tonight. I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialed her number. Di ko nagugustuhan ang kutob ko.

"He...hello gray?"

She stuttered.

"Asan ka ?"

"Nasa bahay. "

I heard someone chuckled near her. I knew who it was.

I was starting to be pissed off when I decided to disappear and teleport on a tree just next to Airalyn's bedroom. I realized I should've not did such a stupid thing as I can see her and ash through the window in mid coitus as she is still on the phone. She was trying to conceal her fast paced breathing as ash continued to chuckle while he slowly came in and out of her.

"Anong ginagawa mo Airalyn?"

"Uhm.. uhhh... ahhh"

She was trying to hide her moan as Ash was starting to go rough on her.

"Parang busy ka ata. "

Ash chuckled once more.

"Hi...hinde. . . "

Damn you f*cking piece of a lying b*tch.

Ash took her phone and smashed it against the wall as he continued to pound her again and again.
Watching him do this is did not even suprised me anymore as he have this tendency to go this low just to annoy me, just like the first time he did.

Now is a good chance.

As airalyn howled through the pain and absolute f*cked up pleasure, I aimed my crossbow right to Ash's head. As they were approaching their peak, I can't help but smirk and squeezed the trigger.
He was absolutely off guarded and was instantly knocked off and lost his consciousness as my arrow perfectly pierced through the back of his neck .

Airalyn yelled so bad it brought some joy to my ear as the hot boiling blood of the demon gushed over her chest. That would definitely burn not just her flawless skin but as well as her damned half human soul.

I left and went back to hunt some food. The sun was starting to rise when i decided to return to our house.

As I expected, marahil ay naramdaman nila nanay at tatay ang nangyari kay ash at sinugod na nila yung haniyupak na yun pabalik sa impyerno. He probably would not perish from that minor cut though. The only lethal and vulnerable part of any creature will always be the center of their hearts. But for sure he would eventually come back for revenge.

Wala naman akong pake. I fully fed my self with enough energy and power just now. I'm sure I can handle his shit. I changed my clothes as a dart pierced my skin. I pulled it out and realized what it was.

"Oh fuuuuuuu..."

I droped to the floor as I got knocked ou-

...