2014 (Fatal drink)

. . .

I woke up early.

I fixed myself and packed some food because I felt lazy to buy food from the canteen.

I filled a dark matte black metal water bottle with orange juice and brought an extra identical water bottle for something else later and placed it all inside my bag and went to school.

Its pretty early and there is no one else but me and probably the janitor.

I've been exhausted lately.

Simula nung nakabalik ako dito sa mundo, I haven't hunt yet.

Soul's silver blood is nothing compared to human food.

Human food is like Tofu, its decent but will never fully satisfy your strength.

So I decided to visit the old playground at the back of our school.

Its located near the entrance of a vast forest.

It used to be a part of the school fence but now they adjusted the fence and left the play ground rot outside.

Nilulumot na yung mga natitirang nakatayong slide at see-saw.

Yung swing medyo maayos pa naman.

As far as i remembered, this area was shut down by the school years ago because of a terrible accident that happened here.

Sayang di ko naabutan noon.

Anyway, since then no student has been allowed to enter the area.

Well, i don't give a f*ck to rules so I jumped out the fence and hid behind one of the tree.

Its harder to hunt for souls during the day.

They become less opaque under the sunlight.

The only way I can detect where the hell they are is by their faint howl.

Most souls take this for advantage.

They are really stubborn and won't let go of this world so they roam around causing trouble until I eventually find them or one of Hades' Grim Reaper will.

This school is littered by them.

I usually just don't care because I used to have all the time I need to pick those bastard souls I want but today I'm quite desperate.

This whole "Lilia thing" is starting to ruin my routine so I have to do it in daylight.

I fished out my new toy, the one that used to be owned by Hades.

I guess I should start calling it by the name I declared it with.

I brought the Oust with me cuz its small when its not activated.

I would look very suspicious if Ibring my other crossbow.

So i activated it with the heat of my palm and listened carefully for the most delicate sound.

The wind was very calm.

And suddenly the swing swayed.

There is definitely a soul just passed by it.

Jackpot.

I aimed the oust on the swaying swing and squeezed the trigger.

Immediately the arrow struck the soul and its silver blood oozed out.

I stride towards the writhing soul and bit its neck.

When I was fully quenched I took out the empty bottle from my bag and filled it to the brim until the soul was completely drained.