Chatpter 5: 0000 (Hell)

. . .

Ou--...

I felt an immense pain inside my head as I started to regain my consciousness. Napakap*tang ina talaga ni Hades. How dare he dart me as if I was just one of the wandering pigs he used to hunt in his dark forest.
I can never tolerate his dart filled with venom. God damn those f*cking darts.

Medyo nahihilo pa ako habang pinilit kong makabangon. Unti-unti ay bumalik rin ang aking paningin.
I sensed the familiar burnt essence in the air. Damn, is this even real. I took a deep breathe and I still could not believe I'm back in the underworld. Judging by the familiar get up of this place where I woke up in, I realized i'm inside my own room.

Damn I miss this room. I took my time looking at my framed collection littered on my wall. The one thing I used to f*cking love when I was living in the underworld was collecting skeleton of the mortem butterflies.
Their skeleton is so hard to find and also the most fragile thing ever. It made me practice my sense of self control, patience and creativity. It used to be a good thing to do for leisure. To be able to find enough skeletons to be individually framed inside gold paneled glass frames which filled up an entire wall is out of the underworld.

Haha... Get it? The under-World. You know im in a good mood when I make terrible jokes. I managed to stand up and admire them closer.

" You loved those when you were a little kid. "

A familiar soft voice appeared from behind me. I turned back and saw my biological mother sitting on the edge of my bed. I haven't seen her for a millennium. I fixed my posture and stood firmer in front of her.

" Why are you here Selene? I thought you were banned from the underworld. "

"I come and go whenever I please."

"Guess it never pleased you to see me when I used to live here."

She was going to come towards me when I frowned and she halted.

"I don't need your motherf*ckingly affection selene."

Her sadness exhausted out of her as she tried to soften the anger and tension I was starting to radiate. My relationship with both of my parents are pretty rough as you can tell so far. I grew up almost hating both of them for being not by my side. I've always felt like I was just a toy they would pass to each other just for fun, shit and gigles.

Well I never liked being tossed back and forth, it was the most thing I hated even until now. Hades and Selene are just fated to met but never meant for each other. It would've been just fine but then they went too much with each other, created me when for the love of lust and broke up when things too hard for the both of them. In the midst of this whole f*cking ordeal the curses and bad shit they would spit on each other when they fight is definitely the worst thing ever...

Still my annoyance fought the petty effort of the Moon Goddess. She frowned as her surrender.

"Fine, I'll let you be right now. I just came to see you. And warn you. "

"When did you ever give a f*ck about me anyway Selene? "

"Gray, even if you don't believe me, trust me. I adore you more than you think."

I scoffed. Oh really Selene? don't get me strted with this Bullsh*t.

"Ironic hearing that from the goddess of manipulation."

She softly sighed.

"ego amare et curare ut vos filius meus. Gray, before I go please keep in mind. She is coming. Your .... amor exitiale."