Estaire ( Last Man Standing )

. . .

" Bro stop! Just Let her be..."

I called out to Gray seconds after he got up from the bed and started running after her.

He abruptly stopped and went back inside the room.

He looks lost and seemed to have an inner battle of confusion.

"You were pretty rough on her bro, she was just probably shocked. "

"She looked at me as If I was dead to her ... I just don't understand it Estaire..."

His voice never sounded so lifeless and it doesn't suit him at all. I wanted to make fun of the situation but it seems like it's not a good time for it.

" Her soul was pretty fragile gaya ng sinabi ko... Binago siya ng kung ano mang nakita niya...bilang ang  kaniyang pinakakinatatakutan  sa lahat."

We heard the door blast opened downstairs so we rushed to the balcony and saw her out in the front lawn.

I went closer to Gray and whispered...

" Just let her go, I think she needs time alone. "

Gray took a moment until he surrendered to my suggestion and turned the whole bubble off.

We  watched Lilia leave without daring to look back at both of us.

" Another ungrateful b*tch got away huh...."

I sighed, exasperated that what I predicted happened too soon than I anticipated. I mean, di na ako nagulat na iniwan nanaman siya ng babae pero di ko naman inakala na ganon ka bilis mangyayari ang lahat.

Ewan ko ba kung talagang malas tong si Gray oh sadyang ganyan yung tipo niya sa mga babae, tamang speed lang kung iwanan siya. Lilia actually beat the record of the fastest time that a girl left Gray or something bad happened.

" Wala ako sa mood para makipagbangayan sayo Estaire, I think you should probably go back to your room and do something... I want to be alone. "

I just sighed and closed the door behind me.

I went back to my room and went on to do take my shotgun which I left on top of a desk, I sat on the bed and started wiping it with a clean cloth.

Cleaning my gun is something that is more of a habit that gives me a moment to just empty my thoughts while humming a tune that Selene would sing under her full moon.

Its been just literally hours since I've got my self settled here on earth and I miss her already. The moment she agreed and let me stay with Gray for the meantime was the sweetest thing she ever did for me.

"What a sweet voice..."

I immediately cocked my gun and  turned 180° and saw Ash leaning on the wall beside the open window...

Everything about him never change.

His sharp distinct facial features, his ash blonde hair slicked back, lean... almost skinny body structure and his deceitful voice reminded me how estranged I've always been around him.

He always wore formal grey tops tucked into a long skinny trousers accentuated by black sneakers.

He just have this whole vibe that could easily attract anyone he wishes for. He is a master of deception and mischief but then I was someone whom he could never win over.

Believe me he tried, still...I'll always side with Gray even if I hate that assh*le from time to time.

I'm a trophy he could never get his hands on.