PROLOGUE

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 4x4

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 4x4

           "She's not going to want to talk to a vampire." Hayley announced as she saw the werewolf standing on the dock. "I'll go."

"Fair warning, the last time I came across one of the Hollows goons, he tried to kill me." Marcel said before she could walk off. The brunette nodded in understanding before making quick steps towards the woman.

"Lara." Hayley called hoping that the woman hadn't yet gone off the deep end. "My names Hayley, I don't know if-" The hybrid was cut off by the werewolf who was slowly turning around.

"I know who you are, Hayley Marshall and I know why you're here." She stated calmly a regretful look on her face. "You're here because of the children. And I'm sorry, but they're as good as dead." Lara said first with sincerity but her tone morphed into a sinister voice. Hayley stared at the wolf hard, forcing herself not to lose control.

"We're not here to hurt you," Hayley announced wanting the woman to trust her.

"You can't hurt me any more than I've already hurt myself." Lara said thinking of the unholy things she had down for the Hollow.

"Look I didn't know they were going to bring children into this, but they said if I didn't help, they'd take my daughter." Lara continued to explain herself not noticing the surprised expression on each of the immortal beings faces.

The Marshall girl sighed as before she continued to question the girl. "It's okay just tell us who they are." Hayley begged.

Lara shook her head as her tears continued to fall. "The Hollows servants, followers of the blue light, I thought we were doing something good, taking the city back." Lara confessed her eyes now training on the man behind Hayley.

"From who?" Hayley asked her mind still worried about the girl's daughter. Lara held up her knife and pointed it at the vampire.

"From him, from the vampires." Lara said her tone being more aggressive when she brought up the vampire. "We all watched as you ruled over us, kept quiet because who know what ungodly thing you would do if any of the factions stepped out of line." Lara shouted her voice becoming hoarse.

"Hey, I spent five years keeping the peace." Marcel defended himself against the woman's accusations stepping closer instinctively.

"It is not your city to rule! Don't you get it? New Orleans doesn't just belong to you, it belongs to all of us!" Lara said her eyes shedding more tears as she thought about how sorry she was to her child for the decision she was about to make.

           "I just wanted my daughter to be safe, not having to bow down to a vampire." Lara said her eyes flickering back to Hayley a desperate look in her eyes. "But then, the Hollow offered us a solution, it promised to give us the power that we needed, as long as we pledged our allegiance."