SIXTEEN

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU LOOKING OUT FOR ME --------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x9

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x9

"This is stupid." Odette commented curling her hair, she and Hope were getting ready for the breakfast Freya and Klaus had pulled together, to bring back some normalcy into there lives.

"I don't know I think it'll be fun." Hope said trying to be optimistic for the both of them, that was usually Odette's job but she had been acting weird ever since the transfusion.

Hope was trying to be empathetic but it was difficult when someone you've known for you entire life just does a full 360.

       "Earlier this morning, you weren't in bed." Hope broke the momentary silence Odette set the curler down listening to Hope's words, she was hoping the Mikaelson would've ignored it but Hope was really attentive with her.

       "Where-where did you go?" Hope asked as if she was afraid of the answer. 

         "I went out to the bayou, to clear my head." Odette revealed, she wasn't lying but she wasn't telling the complete truth, she had left to say goodbye.

        "I'm gonna go get dressed." Odette announced unplugging the heating the device then leaving to the bathroom.

       That was another thing that had been weird about Odette, she had been wanting more personal time, not that Hope minded.

        She understood being in someone's presence for so long was suffocating but it was different between her and Odette, they were like the same person, one couldn't function without the other.

        No matter how selfish it sounded Hope couldn't help but feel a little bit neglected.

        Odette was aware of what she was doing, it was hard not to notice, she moved away at touch, which was very strange for her, how could she hate her own love language?

       She pushed the thought to the back of her mind slipping on a dress shirt and a skirt, both were black both had been sitting in her closet for months.

       Being in her fancy clothes made her feel somewhat better she had already applied makeup so her eye bags where gone, the only thing that was bothering her was her bangs.

       She had curled them normally, they were getting a little long so they had more of a bounce, but it wasn't that, that was setting her off it was the style itself, the way they looked on her face, she didn't like them anymore.