FOUR

YOU'RE STEALING THE HEADMASTERS BOURBON?--------------------۞--------------------The Originals 5x2

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals 5x2

Hope had stayed awake waiting for her fathers arrival, Odette sound asleep next to the tribrid. The girl had fallen asleep after numerous attempts of a locater spell, her tears had long dried but it didn't stop the emptiness heart held.

          Hope felt extremely guilty for being the reason her friend felt so sad, but she couldn't risk telling her the truth since she knew her father would leave again. The auburn haired girl huffed as she ran her fingers through the girls hair, giving her a good dream.

𑁍

        It was summer, June 6th, to be more specific and Odette had woken up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for Hayley's birthday. Pancakes, hash-browns, bacon and orange juice, it was simple but the young girl knew that it would be enough.

        When it was finished Odette put everything on an old TV tray that she found in the attic and made her way to Hayley's room only to be distraught when the brunette was no where to be found.

        Cautiously the Paris girl made her way to the old study she had seem Hayley venture into a few times. She lightly kicked the door open and sure enough saw Hayley admiring a photograph.

        Odette was so consumed in the professional atmosphere that she didn't notice Hayley turning to look at her.

         "Odette, what are you doing in here?" The woman spoke startling the girl.

        "I uh made you breakfast." Odette said her gaze now only on the hybrid. "Isn't this- Isn't this Elijah's office?" the girl questioned hesitantly afraid that it might upset the woman. She set the TV tray on the desk that was next to the door as she got tired of carrying it.

       "Yeah, yeah it is." Hayley responded a smirk grazing her features as she saw the amazed look on the girls face. It wasn't a secret that Odette was fascinated with the past, spells, languages, events, anything that she could get her hands on.

        "Do you want to look around?" Hayley asked the girl a smile till on her features.

       Odette's eyes widened as she looked up at her. "Seriously?!" Odette questioned her tone full of giddiness. Hayley laughed as she held out her arms as a motion of welcoming.

        "Well I can't exactly keep all this stuff to myself so have at it." Hayley said and Odette's smile fell when she realized he the woman must've been in here.

       "You miss him." The girl stated the obvious as she grabbed the TV tray off the desk. "Okay than, we'll have to do a rain check on my visit, today is about you, which means no sulking about ex boyfriends." Odette said jerking her head, in a silent beckoning to follow her.