EIGHTEEN

IF I HAVE TO FEEL THIS PAIN A THOUSAND TIMES OVER I WILL--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x10

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x10

      The peaceful morning hum of New Orleans had woken Odette up.

The morning was perfect with the curtains pulled just the right amount so the sun didn't hit her eyes but there was a large enough gap to illuminate the room.

The compound was silent and Hope was sleeping beside her, a calm look on her normally distressed face was a nice change.

Odette sat up slowly looking around the room for a moment, her face puffy from sleep, when was the last time she had slept through the night?

And just like that, the peaceful moment was ruined as Odette screwed her eyes shut and suppressed a groan. Her head was pounding and her eardrums felt like they were going to burst.

Odette had made a move to step out of bed but her body felt so drained that she nearly clasped.

The whispers were only getting worse as time went on and in a fit of frustration, she used get magic to knock her dresser on the other side of the room waking up a very startled and distraught Hope Mikaelson.

The tribrid had her eyes open as wide as they could as her mind took in the scene before her. In her moment of shock, Odette let out an agonizing scream as her body convulsed.

Hope quickly jumped out of bed and made her way to Odette her hands shaking with anxiety. "Odette?" Hope spoke scared that raising her voice would make the witch more agitated.

It was only a few seconds before Klaus arrived in the room and upon looking at the sight of his trembling daughter was quick to take over the situation.

Hope allowed her body to relax and she fell into a sitting position try to not let the tears fall from her eyes as Odette withered in pain, why was she receiving most of the backlash? it didn't make any sense, this was Hope's idea after all.

𑁍

Hope and Odette were taken downstairs to let out their magic- correction- Hope was taken downstairs to let out her magic while Odette sat on the stairs with a cup of tea and a blanket around her shoulders.

Every time Hope threw Klaus in another direction she felt a painful tug in her abdomen and pinpricks throughout her body but the pain was similar to period cramps and was less painful than when she had run off and hurt Elijah. Odette had an ongoing theory it was because allowing Hope to use the magic, it was as if they were sharing the magic.