EIGHT

HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME HOW YOU GOT MIXED IN WITH THE MIKAELSONS? --------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x5

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x5

Odette stretched her muscles her mind still processing the information that was revealed few days ago.

She was thankful for Freya's presence but the blonde was a walking reminder of the prophecy, a reminder to keep herself in control which ironically made her want to do the opposite.

           The Mill was old and dusty but it was quiet, the safest place either one of the girls could be less things that could provoke them.

           The girls had spent most of the morning running until they eventually found themselves in the forest, the forest always calmed Odette, something about the closeness of nature.

They were working out to blow off some steam using what werewolf strength they could without their triggered curses.

"Odette!" Hope shouted startling the girl out of her trance. "You okay?" The Mikaelson girl asked softly, concern laced in her voice.

"Yeah, fine." Odette responded truthfully, standing up and brushing any dirt off her leggings.

It was just then that Freya walked into the room, water bottles and snacks in her hands.

          "You wanna show me what the two of you got?" Freya asked happily and the girls glanced at each other knowing looks in there eyes.

           "You go first." The hybrid responded confidently and Hope smiled.

          "If you insist." She said slyly turning around getting ready to sprint.

          She first jumped on a box then to the railing of the stairs before jumping on the second floor but she flattered, only gripping on the second bar, she quickly hosted herself up before turning around.

        Odette looked back at her a smile on her face since she messed up.

        "My turn." The hybrid quipped once Hope dropped to the ground.

          She jump first to the stair railing skipping the box then went directly to the second floor gripping the first bar and jumping over it.

        She turned to face the Mikaelson girls a cocky smirk on her face when she saw Hope rolling her eyes.

           "Wow," Freya said breaking the staring contest. Odette jumped down and grabbed a water feeling the adrenaline leave her body.

"So what do you think?" Hope asked wanting her aunts approval.

"I think, I wish I had core muscles like the two of you." Freya said honestly.

         "That's nothing compared to what we'll be able to do once we trigger our curse." Odette comments with a smile and notices how Freya's face falls.