TWO

WE GOT SUSPENDED --------------------۞--------------------The Originals 5x1

WE GOT SUSPENDED
--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals 5x1

        "Hope are you 100 percent sure that you wanna do this?" Odette questioned for the thousandth time causing the Mikaelson girl to roll her eyes at the friends worry.

        "Yes, I am sure about this, now are you coming with me or not?" Hope says grabbing the vials of blood.

        "Hayley isn't going to be happy." Odette comments grabbing her bag and following the tribrid out of the room.

        "Mom isn't going to find out," Hope said confidently, annoyed at Odette's negativity.

        "Yeah sure like Henry can keep it a secret that he's a hybrid. The pack will smell the death on him from a mile away." Odette exasperates trying to show Hope that there was no good outcome.

        "Henry came to us, Odette, he doesn't want to live like this anymore, we're his best option." Hope turns to face the brunette trying to get her to see why they had to do this.

"We don't even know if my blood can complete the transition, Ivy said that it's a possibility, why should we endanger Henry's life." Odette whispered tears threatening to fall from the amount of guilt that she was holding.

         Hope sighed and wrapped her arms around Odette which allowed the girl the calm down.

"Hey, hey, look at me T, when is Ivy wrong? Hm?" Hope questioned her face finding a smile making the other girl smile as well.

          Odette mumbled a quiet, "Never" under her breath proving Hope's point. "Exactly, and if it doesn't work we can give him my blood after." The Mikaelson said nodding her head to reassure the hybrid.

"Hope, Odette?" Henry questioned walking over to the girls with his hands in his pockets.

"Did you bring the money?" Hope asked turning around to face her pack mate.

"Uh, yeah, here." He said holding out a wad of cash that Odette took hastily making sure that no one saw them.

"Okay, pink one first, blue one second." Hope explained holding the two vials in front of the kid who nodded in understanding.

"Do us a favor and be discrete." Hope said in a pleading tone.

"There's some sleeping pills in the nurses office." Odette reveals handing the boy a key and the werewolf didn't even want to ask who she had managed to steal it.

Henry grabs the piece of metal looking both of the girls in the eye as if searching for dishonesty, he found none, he began to back away ready to get it over with.

"Henry," Odette called before the boy could get to far. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked concern laced in her voice.

"Definitely," Henry said with confidence before walking towards his room. Hope and Odette looked at each other having an uneasy feeling in each of their chests.