TWENTY-ONE

IT HURTS--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x12

IT HURTS
--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x12

       The day of the full moon, Odette and Hope were woken up quite early and got loaded into the private jet to arrive at school.

      Elijah and Klaus often times would glance at each other in a harsh stare before turning away from each other.

        Odette often found herself squinting her eyes at the mens behavior looking up from her tablet where she was watching Netflix.

       Once they landed Klaus explained to the girls that he had business to discuss with the head mistress and for the day the girls would be in Elijah's care.

The trio found themselves in the historical memoir of Mystic falls, Hope's most visited section of the massive library.

Odette sat on the steps her chin in her hand as her eyes followed Hope's figure walk throughout the library.

"The diary of Stefan Salvatore." Elijah spoke after Hope stood in front of the display for a while.

"We're not supposed to touch it but I practically have the thing memorized." Hope said glancing over at her uncle momentarily.

"A lot of brooding and self loathing in those books." Odette spoke, mainly to herself, a small smile made its way to her face when she saw Hope bite her lip in attempt not to smile at the lame joke.

"You know, he doesn't exactly speak favorably of you or dad." Hope said looking over at Elijah with raised eyebrows.

       "From a completely biased point of view." Hope nodded seemingly agreeing with the Originals defense.

        "Yeah well there are others." Hope said walking towards the book shelf.

        "The Mystic Falls Files by Alaric Saltzman, Volume One. And guess what? Dad is the big bad wolf." The tribrid spoke in a-matter-of-fact tone before putting the book back.

         It was true there was only three volumes but in the first on the professor went into extensive detail about the terrible things that Klaus had done.

        While Alaric's writing was much more informative and less emotional she could easily feel the distasteful tone that was used to describe the hybrid.

Hope suddenly doubled over in pain causing the two other figures  the room run over too her.

     Elijah hesitated so Odette arrived reaching out for the girl who slightly relaxed in the embrace.