SIX

WAIT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WAVE BACK?--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x4(Self harm trigger warning)

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x4
(Self harm trigger warning)

          Odette had spent majority of the night researching ways to break a cloaking spell, but she had found nothing of use. Her eyes stung from being open for so long but she couldn't find the strength with in her to go to sleep, she was restless.

            A knock came from the other side of the door and Odette quickly sprung up to collect all the books from off the floor, if it was a teacher she would get an earful about practicing magic outside the classroom.

           Another knock came from the other side of the door which made the girl more frantic. "Uh just a minute!" She shouted shoving the books under her bed.

Odette's roommate woke up at the sound an angry look in her face. "Shut the fuck up Paris." She said harshly before rolling over in her bed.

"Sorry Alyssa," Odette whispered before opening the door.

"Emma!" Odette said with a surprised look on her face. "Can I help you?" She questioned softly as to not annoy her roommate anymore.

"Yes actually, I spoke to Dr. Saltzman and he's allowing you to move rooms for the time being." Emma said handing her the note, Odette looked at the piece of paper observing the room number that was typed out.

            "But this is Hope's room?" The brunette said and Emma smile lightly.

            "He figured that the two of need each other at the moment." Emma says softly and Odette's eyes become watery at the suggestion.

            The teen reached to hug the teacher who happily accepted the affection, this was a rare opportunity.

           "Thank you," She whispered trembling in the tearchers embrace.

          "You are so very welcome sweetheart." The older woman did rubbing her students back.

         Odette reluctantly pulled back and wiped her tears. "Your stuff is going to be moved tomorrow, for now just grab what you'll you need."

𑁍

A knock sound through Hope's room and the tribrid grunted as she got up for bed, she was most likely going to get scolded for staying up so late.

Hope opened her door an annoyed look on her face that quickly faded when she caught sight of her friend.

           "Odette what are you doing here?" She asked afraid that someone would hear them.

          "Dr. Saltzman's allowing us to change rooms for the time being." Odette said with a small smile that was returned by the Mikaelson girl.