FIVE

WHAT ABOUT YOU PARIS?--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x2

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x2

"My grandmother practically invented dark magic, my mom is the crescent Alpha and my dad is... Niklaus Mikaelson." Hope said the last part slowly and the two girls watched his reaction.

"So that makes you?" Roman questioned allowing the words to hang in the air.

"The mythical tribrid freak show." Hope said her voice quite and also shameful, Odette squeezes her friends hand in an attempt to sooth her self hatred.

"And what about you Paris?" Roman said jutting his chin at the girl who was surprised at the sudden attention.

"Oh uh my mom was a crescent wolf and after she died Hayley took me in." She said shortly, she didn't know much of anything else regarding her heritage.

"But you're a witch." Roman said and Odette nodded her head in confirmation.

"My dad, we think," The Paris girl said with a shrug. Hope backed out of the room wanting to be alone.

"So, um are you hungry? We have blood bags in the freezer, I know the school only offers animal blood but-" Odette was cut off by Roman smiling at her frantic behavior.

"Sorry I'm bad with ice breaking." She confessed her fingers spinning the rings on her hands.

"I'm not scared of you Paris." Roman said causing the girl to relax and hum in response.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, I could kick your ass." Odette said light heartedly and Roman chuckled.

"Why did you want to know so bad? About Hope and I?" Odette asked feeling over do for asking questions.

"Is it so hard to believe that you guys are interesting?" Roman counters and Odette gives him a 'duh' face causing Roman to laugh.

"Two girls arrive at the Salvatore school, no record of going to any previous schools, have the same guardian but swear up and down that they're not sisters and last but not least live in a creepy mansion." Roman said plainly and Odette giggled again at his blunt honesty.

        "Okay I can see how that can be kinda sketchy." Odette said a faux thoughtful look on her face. "But we wouldn't be having this conversation right now if you hadn't broke into Dr. Saltzman's files." Odette said almost scolding the boy for his behavior.

          "Well I don't think it's such a bad thing that we're having a conversation right now." Roman said flirtatiously walking up to the hybrid, their faces close.

        Roman leaned into Odette but she was quick to back away. "Um I should go check on Hope." She said and hurried out the room with a snarky vampires gaze settling on her back.