FOURTEEN

SHE'S MY CHILD, YOU CAN'T LET THEM DO THIS TO MY CHILD--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x8

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x8

This chapter sucks, sorry.

Freya wasn't exactly thrilled that the girls had already started their plan without telling her but after a careful explanation from Odette she shook off any anger, since she too knew the pain of losing a parent.

"Hope deserves her dad." Odette said, she was usually the person who comforted Hope when she missed her father.

So many late nights Hope would cry trying to stay quiet so Odette wouldn't hear her, but she heard.

"We're not enough Freya, not this time." The hybrids words echoed in Freya's head.

Freya took it upon herself to immobilize Klaus while Odette made her way to the church.

Hope and Freya would go to the compound to find the spell that was used to separate the hollow into the Mikaelson's, and reverse it while Odette prepared the bodies for the spell.

Representational magic was a familiar topic to the Paris girl but she had never did a spell with multiple people involved it almost felt like a sacrifice.

Strangely enough that didn't phase her, it wasn't scary in fact it felt as if it came naturally to her.

       "Okay so now we need someone to get Rebekah." Odette said creating a pentagram around the bodies with chalk.

        So far they had Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah two spots were left unoccupied, one for Freya and one for Kol.

       There was a temporary barrier around each of their bodies to suppress the effects of the Hollows magic, the spell would where off in a few hours, so they couldn't waste a lot of time.

"I can get him." One of the hybrids volunteered.

      "Thanks Lauren but you already left to get Rebekah, you've done enough." Hope said walking into the church with Freya at her side.

      "Tony you can get Kol." Odette said looking up at the hybrid who nodded before speeding out of the building.

      "Did you find the spell?" Odette asked standing up from her crouched position, the girls had changed into more comfortable clothing, dresses weren't exactly ideal for a spell like this.

      "Yeah," Hope breathes out clutching the grimoire, avoiding eye contact with the hybrid.

      "What is it?" Odette asked reading the tension between the two.