SEVENTEEN

IS THIS THE REST OF OUR LIVES--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x9

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x9

          "Odette!" A concerned and very frightful voice of Klaus Mikaelson sounded through the compound as Odette climbed through the window.

        Odette's eyes become wide as saucers as she threw off her jacket and quickly sprayed some of Freya's perfume on her to mask whatever smells had attached to her.

        She found a clump of sage and a cauldron to burn it in she was still wary of her magic so she lit a match.

       "ODETTE!" Klaus's voice boomed louder as his footsteps go closer to the door.

       The door was burst open by the hybrid who physically relaxed when he saw his adoptive daughter, however, his gaze hardened when he realized she didn't answer his calls.

      "What were you doing?" He asked stepping farther into the room while Odette subtly kicked her jacket under the sofa.

       "Practicing," Odette said calmly a candle was on the table the fame flickering and the sage still burning.

       "If you were calling me I couldn't hear you because I casted a privacy spell," Odette said motioning to the smoke.

      Klaus walks over closely to inspect the small cauldron. "That's an extremely advanced spell, it took my mother years to master," Klaus said obviously not buying her lie.

     "And Freya mastered it when she was eleven," Odette stated, that bit was true, Klaus glanced back up at the tribrid, he didn't like being corrected, but he saw no use in dragging it out more than was needed.

     Klaus stood back up from his leaning position and placed his hands behind his back, seemingly accepting Odette's responses.

      "I'm not sure how you're handling the dark magic." Klaus paused and watched Odette's reaction, she took a careful breath but other then that seemed unphased.

        "Freya offered you and Hopes old bracelets," Klaus said revealing the short-chain. Odette's eyebrows lifted, that was a pretty good idea.

       "It's just until we can find a permanent solution," Klaus said and Odette complied holding her arm out for the bracelet to sit.

       Once Klaus had secured the clasp the voices went away, relief flooded her body, as the voice completely disappeared.

       "I- thanks," Odette said staring at her wrist in wonder, just like that she was normal again.

       She quickly hugged the man finally feel like herself again, she thought it was appropriate to show her thanks.