TWELVE

YOU WERE MAKING PHONE CALLS ALL DAY--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x7

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x7

      Helpless, that was how Odette felt laying on the ground with no way to help the people around her.

Screams and shouts replayed in her head but all she could see was black, she couldn't make sense of anything.

Odette's mind wasn't focusing on one thing, she felt as though she was reliving her life, the good and bad times all mushed into one causing her emotions to go haywire.

       Waking up felt horrible she sucked in a breath as if it was her first time doing so, she couldn't remember who she was for a moment.

      "Odette!" Freya shouted immediately at her side, unsure if she should touch the young girl.

      "Mom?" She tried shouting but her voice was hoarse as if she had ran a mile. Freya paused for a moment until grief invaded her features, she realized, Odette was talking about Hayley.

"Where is she?" Odette asked looking down at the older witch. Freya opened her mouth to speak but no words came out she just shook her head and that was all it took for Odette to break down.

Freya immediately went to hug the hybrid as the teen felt her magic bubbling inside her.

"I-I need some air." She finally forced out of her mouth and Freya instantly pulled back, knowing exactly what that meant.

      Odette didn't even spare the witch a glance nor did she break her stride when hallway security told her to get back to her dorm.

       Finally she reached the dock, her body was filled to the brim with pain, everything hurt, her sprained ankle from fifth grade, her broken arm from seventh, her broken heart from a few moments ago.

       "The only way to deal with pain is to
let it out."

      Freya's words echoed in her mind.

      "When we bottle emotions up, we create a storm and we suppress that storm."

        Odette took a deep breath, she could smell the warm spring air filled with pollen and lake water.

       "The only way we can fix this, is by releasing the storm."

       Odette's mouth opened wide as she screamed with everything she had, releasing every ounce of pain that she felt, in the form of magic.