ELEVEN

CALL YOUR WITCH, WE'LL DO THE BINDING SPELL--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x6

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x6

        If there was one thing Odette took pride in herself it was her ability to come up with ideas on the spot, this had really on come in handy with school projects that she had procrastinated or when she didn't have a topic for an essay but this, this was different, it was life or death.

      She wasn't sure if it was her anxiety or the fact that the boy she had been not-crushing-on hated her guts and was convinced that his Nazi mother wasn't trying to kill her and her family.

"It okay, keep trying." Odette heard Hayley say when Hope got upset with not being able to untie the ropes.

"It's impossible!" Hope exclaimed her chains rattling and Odette found it more difficult to focus with all the sound around her.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I got us into this mess." Hope said confessing her worry.

"Hope, this isn't your fault, it's not either of your faults, it's Greta's." Hayley said looking at the two girls and Odette stopped pacing as she looked at Hayley, she definitely needed words of assurance right now.

"It's just I thought that we could actually fix it by doing the binding." Hope said, her emotions where coming out in waves and Odette was sure that if Hope didn't have cuffs on, her magic would be out of control.

"You weren't really going to do it, we're you?" Hayley said her voice dropping to a whisper as she looked at the girls who both had guilty looks on their faces.

"Hope, Odette, promise me, that you won't deny any part of yourself, for any reason." Hayley said seriously and the girls slumped their shoulders at her tone.

"Freya said you didn't want us to trigger our curse." Odette said lowly and Hayley sighed pushing her head back as she thought of the best way that she could explain this.

"It's... complicated." She said truthfully, she didn't want the girls to be ashamed of their werewolf side she just wanted them to accept themselves the way they were now, without all the extra features they had.

       "And having all 206 bones snap in your body sucks but when you're running through the woods with no thought of pain or trouble... just freedom, there is no greater feeling." Hayley explained truthfully and Hope looked over at Odette remembering how much she wished for that kind of feeling.

Hope exhaled and looked up to suppress the tears that were pricking her eyes.

"I was stupid enough to think that he actually liked me, understood me." Odette said and Hayley's eyes flickered up at the brunette, she didn't have any idea that Odette liked someone.