NINE

I DIDN'T WANT MY INVOLVEMENT TO IMPACT YOUR CHOICE--------------------۞--------------------The Originals: 5x5

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals: 5x5

Odette ran through the halls until she reached the library, Freya had just hung up the phone, a sullen look on her face as her brain processed the information Marcel has just revealed but all of that disappeared when she caught sight of a distressed hybrid.

        "Freya?" Odette said softly her eyes showed confusion and Freya instantly made the decision to drop everything and focus on her niece.

      "Yes?" Freya answered back walking up to the girl who was looking anywhere but the blondes face.

       "Odette, you know you can tell me anything." Freya said grabbing the girls hand, something that always calmed her down.

      The hybrid looked up into Freya's eyes before blurting our what had happened. "I kissed Roman." She said so quick it took Freya a moment to process the words.

      Freya's face broke out into a smile, "That's good news why are you upset about it?" She said amused.

      Odette sighed leading her aunt to the two love seats that are next to the unlit fire place.

       "I uh, I didn't like it." She confessed and Freya frown her brows not quite understanding.

      "I'm not saying he's a bad kisser I think he's a great kisser I just, didn't feel anything." Odette explains more in depth and Freya nods her head in understanding.

        The witch couldn't give the girl much advice seeing as she had only been in love twice and in between that she had only slept around for pleasure. This was definitely a Rebekah problem but unfortunately Rebekah wasn't here.

      "Well maybe you didn't really like Roman, you just liked the attention." Freya says trying her best to channel her younger sister.

        The brunette nodded her head coming to terms with it, it was a logical explanation but it didn't feel like enough of an explanation.

Odette let out a shaky breath trying to racking her brain for some part of herself that was possibly the reason for her sudden disinterest in the vampire.

"Tante?" The hybrid whispered and Freya leaned closer to hear the girl closer. "How-how did you know that you liked girls?" Odette asked her eyes directed to her lap where her hands lay fidgeting with the jewelry around her fingers.

Freya was taken aback by the question, she never verbally outed herself and she didn't really know that she liked girls until she started to feel with Keelin.

When she was younger, she did always admire girls but she just thought it was just a childish admiration, besides those types of relationships were unheard of during that time.