THREE

WE JUST WANT THE HYBRID --------------------۞--------------------The Originals 5x1

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals 5x1

        Hope and Odette walked along the railing as they waited for Kol to answer his phone. "Hey! Theres my two favorite girls." Kol announces when he sees the two girls on the screen.

        "Hello Kol." Odette said cheerfully waving at the camera.

"How's Davina?" Hope asked a cheesy smile on her face.

"My darling wife is certainly stuffing her face with papaya right now, Belize is beautiful this time of year you guys should convince Hayley to let you two take a vacation." Kol persuaded making the two girls smile at the thought of a vacation.

"We'd love to but we're grounded." Odette said with a roll of her eyes.

"What? You can't ground witches, let alone my favorite niece and her best friend." The vampire said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That's what I said!" Hope shouted laughing her similarity to her uncle.

"You can imagine that Hayley wasn't to happy with the moniker." Odette points out a knowing look in her face.

"Either way, I'm sure it'll all blow over before Mardi Gras." Kol reassures us and Hope gets a guilty look on her face.

"I didn't think it was such a big deal, but after talking to mom and seeing how much trouble it's caused everyone, I don't know I just feel a little guilty." Hope expresses, confiding in her youngest uncle.

Odette nodded in agreement at Hope words and she looked back at Kol hoping that he would have a good explanation.

"Darlings, you can't get your knickers in a knot every time you have a little kerfuffle, you'll never have any pleasure, just ask your uncle Finn." Kol said.

Odette held back a laugh at the thought of the second eldest Mikaelson, from what she's heard he was notorious for having a stick up his ass to put it lightly.

"And I thought the both of you showed some entrepreneurial spirit." Kol finished successfully getting Hope to laugh and get out of her negative state

"Oh come on Kol I know you're the fun uncle but shouldn't you be dissuading us from our naughty behavior." I said taking the phone from Hope.

"Darling from the man who invented naughty behavior, it could've been worse." Kol responded making the Paris girl roll her eyes.

"Oh what a relief," She said sarcastically leaning off the railing so Hope could get a better view of her uncle.

"Ease up Odette, I'm sure you've noticed by now that the best people are the black sheep." Kol said his lighthearted tone still evident.

"Like my dad?" Hope inquires and the other two people in the conversation tense up at the mention of the hybrid.