ONE

HAYLEY SAYS YOU'RE GONNA HELP US

--------------------۞--------------------
The Originals 4x13 (end)

        Hayley sat in the drivers seat of the car driving to Mystic Falls, after their short stop in the Hotel that they spent in over night.

The brunette couldn't help but glance back at the girls who where leaning against each other still tired from how early that had to wake up. Hayley smiled at the sight, happy that her daughter finally had someone her age to confide in.

         When Hayley has first found Odette she was hoping to get one of the pack members to adopt her but after seeing how close the two were she couldn't find the strength to separate them.

Hayley felt it was her duty to protect Odette the same way it was her duty to protected Hope, there was something about the girls relationship that sparked something within the hybrid.

Which was part of the reason that she wanted the girls to go to the Salvatore school to get some sort of explanation regarding her protectiveness.

        "Odette, Hope, we're here." Hayley called the girls, her voice soft and compelling.

Hayley parked the car and Odette was the first to wake, her first instinct was to look out the window.

There were kids of all ages around the school and there was one man and woman who stood side by side ready to greet the new recruits.

        "Hope, look." Odette said shaking her friends shoulder. Hope peered out the window taking in the new scenery.

       "Mom, do you think that the kids are nice?" Hope questioned feeling a bit intimidated by the amount of people that were around.

        Hayley opened the backseat door smiling at the two girls. "Only if you're nice back." Hayley said teasingly and the two girls smiled at her before getting out of the car.

Hope instinctively grabbed Odette's hand as they got closer to all the kids.

"Hayley Marshall," Alaric greeted shaking hand with the said female. "Um this is Caroline, who I'm sure you already know." The man said awkwardly and the two women smiled at each other before reaching for hugs.

The two girls glanced at one another before giggling at the mans bewildered look. Ric looked at the girls with a smile on his face. "Hope, Odette." The man said having met the two of them before.

"Hello Mr. Saltzmen." Hope said feeling herself get more comfortable.

"And hello to you too." Ric said kneeling to the girls level.

"Hayley says you're gonna help us." Odette said still a bit uncertian about leaving the woman that she began recoginizing as a mother figure.

"Yeah thats what we do." Ric said looking over at Caroline. "I tell you what, the two of you go play with the other kids and I'll let you pick your rooms, sound good?" Ric said and the two girls smiled and nodded before rushing over to the play ground.