I want you

Eric POV 

Watching Skylar go through so many emotions today as he discovered things about his past was hard. I felt it all and I can only imagine how hard he is trying to keep standing right now. One thing I know is that being pregnant and Connor isn't helping his worries or stress either. It's not helping any of us honestly. 

We followed this woman in front of us to a hotel and she checked us in for free for some reason but we don't ask why. Connor, Skylar and I go to our room and Skylar takes his clothes off and goes into the bathroom and I hear the water turn on and I sit on the edge of the bed and Connor sits beside me.

"I feel it too, I wish there was a way we can help him the way he has helped us. His whole life has been turned upside down in a matter of a day." Connor said, sounding defeated and I nodded.

"I have an idea, we can help him relax with a massage and room service, candles and soft music. Go down to the gift shop and get what we need and I'll order room service. Let's make tonight about him and us, maybe? I want you, Connor, so much." I said truthfully and he touched my cheek and kissed me, taking my breath away with the tenderness he is showing. I kiss him with all the love I have for him and get lost in our personal bubble that I didn't notice him reaching down and taking my shirt in his hand and trying to pull it off. 

I break the kiss and remove it and he kisses down my chest and stops before he gets to my very sensitive nipple.

"I'll be right back and I'm all yours." He said and smirked at my pout and left the room. I picked up the room service menu and looked through it and found nothing too appealing with what I wanted, but I ordered three steaks and fully loaded baked potatoes with sweet tea. 

Skylar walks out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel around his very sexy body with water still on his chest that my mouth waters and I'd prefer him than anything on that menu. 

"Hey, where's Connor?" He asked walking over to his bag that's on the floor but I grabbed his hand.

"He went to the gift shop to get some stuff for you, we're going to help you relax tonight. You are so stressed that we can feel it so just lay down and let your mates take care of you." I said and gently placed my hand on his wet chest and he walked backward until the back of his legs hit the bed and he sat down. 

I climbed on top of him and basically forced him to lay back on the bed. Once he was settled I nodded and got off him and went to take a quick shower. 

Once I was done I dried off and I heard Connor talking so I knew he was back so I dropped the towel and walked into the room naked. Both my mates looked at me and their eyes filled with lust. I walked slowly toward them and Connor grabbed me and picked me up placing me on the bed on my belly and he positioned my legs up and open. I had no idea why he did that but I'm not going to complain. I looked over at Skylar and saw him licking his lips and he looked at Connor and smiled.

"I appreciate you wanting to take care of me beautiful but this is about you and Connor. I will be fine, you two don't need to be stressed and I will try to not be stressed where you both feel it. I don't want to harm you nor my precious babies so just let us take care of you and we'll take care of Connor." I swear my mate is so selfless just like Sawyer. If they didn't look so different I would think they were father and son. 

"Ok if that's what you want baby, I don't need this, it was supposed to be about you."

"You do need this and so does Connor. It is time you complete the mating, just you two. He is ready and I will be here the whole time and will give my love and support so just lay back and enjoy what he is going to do to you."