Victorious and More

This part of the story contains le mature content. If you no likey go skippy :)

Once we made it to the ring I realized there was only one squad left. I was very nervous cause there was a lot of pressure. "I see them out there, they're not that far" Anita said looking through her sniper scope "Its Wraith, Wattson and Pathfinder...seems like an easy clap". I could see them just over the river that was splitting us apart. I put my hand in my pocket and found flashbang. "We could zip line over there, I throw this at them and we shoot" I said speaking up. The girls looked at me "Dat sounds like a good idea if ya ask me" Ajay said.

Anita nodded in agreement and made me the first to ride the zip line over towards them. I gulped and hopped on it followed by the other 2. Half way before getting there Natalie saw me and I quickly threw my bang. I jumped off the zip and started shooting from behind. I heard some get knocked after I knocked down Path. I saw Renee teleport off, I started chasing her. I started shooting her until loud heroic music started playing. "Yes we won! I think that marks my 100th win. Thanks to you two." Anita said as she gave us both high fives.

"Oh. So what happens? We go get some drinks?" as I said this we got teleported back to the drop ship. "No. But you do get rewards and money" Anita said once we got on the ship. Everyone was congratulating us as we walked back to the main part. For some reason I didn't feel like anything happened. But I was happy knowing that I was going to get money. But then I remembered about my shoulder with the bullet still in it because I was in pain. I remember that Ajay was a medic so maybe she could take it out. And maybe something else could happen if I'm lucky. "Yeah maybe not so soon" I told myself.

"Hey, I'm kinda stupid and I left this bullet inside me. You can take it out right?" I asked walking up to her. She turned around "Come on now, ya not stupid. And yes I can take it out. Ya shoulda told me earlier" she said holding my arm as she walked me to her room. I was getting excited to go to her room for no reason. She open the door to it and it smelled nice in there. Like some kinda fruity smell. Or flowers. She had a good amount of posters on her walls and several trophies around the place. She put me on her exam table. "I'm gonna go change and get myself ready for ya. Don't go anywhere na" she flirted going into her bathroom. I went ahead and took my shirt off and her Doc drone came over to me and stuck a blue tube on my skin. I laughed at her. I swear she was the cutest thing.

"Come on, ya know that's not gonna work" I looked up saw her scolding her drone. But I was more focused at what she was wearing. She wore a loose crop top shirt with short shorts on. I tried hard not to stare. She pulled her sleeves up, washed her hands, then put on some gloves. Before she did anything, she looked me down. Then she laughed at herself. "So like what's funny" I said kinda embarrassed. She looked at where my wound was and started fixing on it "You" she smiled while she was still working. I saw as she took the small piece that was in me. "I thought ya was a tough young woman. All dat bleedin over dis?" she said to me.

I had one of my hands behind my head "Uh, yeah. I guess I bleed a lot". She cleaned more of the blood off and wrapped a white bandage over it. She sat me up and gave me a sucker. "Its cherry flavor. Hope ya like it" she said. I stuck it in my pocket as I sat there thinking of what to say. I got off the table and put my shirt back on. When I did that she looked upset. "I can just leave it off" I said smirking at her. She walked up to me and looked at my face to make sure there was nothing else wrong with me. I decided to be bold again so I held her hand as she was touching me.

She looked me up and down "So where we gonna go from here". I panicked "Uh anything you want. I'm down with whatever" I said holding her around her waist. I heard her say "Hm" as she pulled me to her bed. She pushed me on it and sat on top of me. "I've been wantin to do dis for a very long time since I saw ya walk through dem doors the other day" she lend down and kissed me on my lips. I kissed back putting arms around her small frame. The kiss last for what seemed like forever but I didn't want it to stop.

She grabbed my hands and put them under her shirt. "Do sumthin ya scary cat!" she said playfully as I started to take off her shirt. Once I saw her breasts, I put my hands back over them and gently squeezed them. She moaned softly as I saw her hand go down her shorts, pleasuring herself. I sat up a bit a started sucking on her nipples as she moaned a bit louder. "I wanna see what its like down there.." I said to her as I picked her up and put her on her back. I bent over her and kissed her down her neck on that so called sweet spot. I kissed her all the way down until I got where I needed to be.

I went ahead and took her shorts off as she started pulling on my hair. Once the shorts were off I teased her through her panties. She moaned but sounded annoyed. "Come on! Take em off" she grunted pulling on my hair. I slid her panties off and started fingering her with one finger and then two. I bent over and started sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue on it too. She moaned again, pushing my head down more towards her.

I still kept my pace going faster every minute. I looked up at her as she arched her back giving into me. "Please. Keep doin what you was doin with ya mouth" she moaned pushing my head back down. I did as she said and went back to work. Her moaning was starting to get louder and she screamed my name as she came into my mouth. I licked all her juices up. I sat up and looked her in her eyes as she bit on her bottom lip. I slipped behind her in the bed, putting my arm around her and she turned around and looked at me. "We obviously needa do dat again anotha day" she said still panting from her orgasm.

She cuddled close beside me resting her head on my chest as she fell asleep. "I really hope no one heard us..." I thought to myself as I closed my eyes.