Changed

"Come on ladies, let's put in some more work!" Anita said to us. We just had a break from training at the gym at the headquarters. This one was better than the one on the ship. I was showing out in front of everyone, lifting so much weight, not even worried about what my trainer was saying.

"I gotta squat 800 pounds today or else I'm gonna go mad!" I told him going to the rack and started adding weight on the bar. He sighed at me and helped me out. Before I could get under the bar, Kuben walked in checking on us. Everyone's emotions changed once he walked in. "Nice to see my favorite people doing what they need to do, but you" he darted his head towards me.

I watched him walk over to me "See, I don't understand why you're always doing things you have no business doing" he grabbed my arm "Don't make me do something I'll regret". I pushed him off me, winced and held my arm. Elliot and Mokoa ran over to me "Don't ever grab her like that again" Mokoa said protecting me. Blisk smirked at what he said and walked out. "What an asshat" Elliot said looking over to me, making sure I was okay.

Ajay came to me and grabbed my face "Are ya fine? Did he hurt ya" she kissed my forehead. I smiled at her "Yeah don't worry. Im good". She held onto me as I walked over to Anita. She look pissed off at what happened. I know she had some type of history with him during the war and she usually kept her distance from him. I waved at her and she looked up "I swear to God if that man grabs you like that again you break his fucking arm!" she stood up from the bench she was sitting on and clinched her fists.

She stood over me and Ajay breathing hard. "I-I'm sorry. I just can't stand him. He acts like a child whenever he doesn't get what he wants. And the energy when he's around you is...not okay" she had her head in her hands and signed. I looked at her and poked her forehead. "What's that plan you were thinking of again?" I asked her, remembering what she bought up the other day. She rubbed her face and looked at me "Expose him" she got up and walked over to a punching bag. "You see how he treats us off camera?".

"Expose him? Isn't that against the law?" I asked dumbfounded. Ajay, who was still beside me, pinched me cheek "No silly. We jus don't get caught" she said. Octavio over heard what we were saying. He was running full speed on a treadmill "Ah si! Exposure! Sounds like a plan. Let's embarrass the hell outta that old man" he said in between breaths.

He stopped the treadmill and waved at Ajay. She rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms. I knew the story between the two and how much she hated him. "I don't want him to help" she pouted, crossing her arms. This made me laugh at her, the way she pouts when she doesn't get what she wants.

Our workouts were done and everyone made their way out the headquarters. I felt the need to buy everyone their favorite drink from a convenience store, so I did. I casually walked in and had stares as I was gathering all the drinks. Once I got to the counter, I remembered I was famous around here. I could hear people talking about me and taking pictures.

"I want an autograph please!" someone yelled.

"I want to kiss her!" another went.

I made the cashier hurry to get my drinks together so I could quickly leave. I ran out the store to where everyone was waiting for me. No one chased me though, they were a just standing in the door ways recording us.

Octavio posted for the cameras. At this point I was tired of the way he was acting. "Seriously stop. You're not cute or funny" I said to him. Elliot laughed at him, on what I said. He turned around and took his goggles off. Confusion went across his face.

"So it's like that chica?" he looked embarrassed and walked away down the road. I didn't care on how he felt. The way he bragged on how much fans he had mad me sick.

"Wow, someone finally got him to shut up" Anita smirked. I smiled at her and we did our handshake. But deep down inside I felt like that shouldn't have happened. I've been acting differently towards the legends. I wasn't being a nice, happy and helpful friend. I was getting rude and acting like a prick. I wasn't sure where this was coming from.

"What ya think ya mom would say?" I could still hear that saying when Ajay scolded me when I was thinking about killing Blisk with Rev. Every time I thought of something illegal that would always go through my head. I really felt like I've changed.

We went to the drop ship to eat together like we used too. This made me happy. I sat back with the boys and we talked about the same good ol' stuff we used to when I first met them.

"Don't you think you were a litte too hard on Tavio?" Tae had asked me. I also didn't like Tae that much after he told me he knew everything us, even personal crap. It made me so uncomfortable. So when he asked me this it made me go berserk.

"Argh! God bless! Why the hell does it matter to you?!" I screamed at him with my moms knife drawn to his neck.

Everyone looked at me standing on top of the table about to stick the knife in his neck. I realized what I was doing and dropped the knife on the table. I was sweating and shaking, then gulped and sat back down. Stares were still burning on my body.

"You okay? Need some water?" Elliot tried to comfort me. I almost thought about the good times I've had with him but it didn't happen. I got up and walked out the ship towards Ajay's apartment.

"This again..?" I said to myself sitting on the staircase to the apartment. I had my head in my hands thinking about what happened. I heard footsteps walking up the stairs. Ajay was there above me with her hands on her hips. "Ya okay? What's da matta?". I stayed quiet. She bent down to me and put her forehead on mine. "Do I needa repeat myself?" she started to act like a child.

I tried not to smile at what she was doing to me. She kept poking my nose repeatedly, trying to get me to talk. I finally laughed a bit and smiled since I couldn't resist. "There it is. What a cutie" she said feeling accomplished. I stood up from the stairs and we walked in the house.

"Na tell me what's da matta or else" she held my last cup of ramen over the trash can. I took it from her "Fine. I'll tell you. Don't do that ever again though" I petted the cup like it was a pet and threw it back in the pantry.

We sat on the bed and I told her what was wrong with me and how I felt. She was sitting across my lap and petted my face. "Awe darlin, no wonder why ya been actin cranky lately, what could I do?" she asked me, looking worried. I shook my head at her "As of right now, nothing. Maybe just sleep it off" I said to her.

She got off my lap and laid me down on the bed. She took a sucker out her pocket and told me to eat it or there would be consequences. She tucked me in and started stroking my face until I fell asleep. What a great girlfriend. Even if she forced me to eat candy.