21| First kiss P.P

You and Peter had only recently started dating, the two of you were both extremely nervous around each other. There was the occasional hand holding but that was about it, after school the both of you were going to go to delmars because of how much peter was in love with the sandwiches.

The only thing on your mind was if you should kiss him, but what if he didn't want to kiss you. You were ready for that, but was he?

Time skip...

The air around you was silent, you looked down at your hand that was laced with Peters. The slight breeze wouldn't be enough to cool down your cheeks that were glowing pink. Peter looked at your blushing face and smiled to himself, thinking how did he get so lucky.

Finally arriving at delmars, Peter held the door open for you.
Mr delmar: ah, Peter nice to see you again. You too y/n.
He grinned at the both of you, he was always a very nice man. Peter grabbed a bag of gummy worms and placed them in front of mr delmar.
Mr delmar: what can I get for you?
Peter: uhh, number five with pickles please, and can you-
Y/n: squish it down flat...
You laughed.
Y/n: I'll have the same, thank you.
Once the sandwiches were done you both said your thanks and headed to somewhere to sit and eat.

Time skip...

Together you sat on a bench in front of a lake. You took a bite of your sandwich, your tastebuds exploding at the flavour.
Y/n: so what's your deal with squishing it down flat?
He turned to look at you.
Peter: it makes it taste 100% better, and there's normally too much bread anyways.
You laughed and continued to eat your sandwich.

Time skip...

The sun had began to set, you rested your head on Peter shoulder. The fabric of his clothes was soft against your skin. He opened his bag and took out the gummy worms.
Peter: want one?
You nodded and took one, placing it in your mouth and sitting up from your previous position. Soon there was only one gummy worm left, you don't want to take it but you also did. Peter seemed to notice the situation, he looked at the bag and then you.
Peter: you can have it.
You didn't want to say yes to his offer but you didn't want to say no.
Y/n: no it's fine, you can have it I'm pretty full already.
Peter: I insist.
You shrugged your shoulders and went to take it but out of nowhere came Peters hand to beat you to it. You looked at him surprised at how quick he changed his mind, to see a guilty but innocent face already looking at you.
Peter: sorry... it was just too tempting.
You broke out into a smile.
Y/n: your so mean.
You said sarcastically, and it seemed like the world had stopped as your eyes made contact. There was something different about the way he was looking at you, as if you were the only thing in the world. He licked his lips and glanced at yours before returning his gaze at your eyes. You couldn't help but giggle, the feeling in your stomach making you feel giddy and happy. Before you knew it, the both of you had started to lean in. Taking a quick breath in you finally locked lips with Peter, his hand found its way to your cheek, yours to the back of his neck as you played with the hair that sat there. Pulling away you noticed the sparkle in his eyes that you hadn't seen before.
Peter: i... umm... wow.
Y/n: yeah... wow.

The tips of his ears were bright red as he smiled at you. Your heart was beating faster than ever, an uncontrollable grin appearing on your face too. You couldn't believe that happened, but it did and you were more thrilled than ever.

Sorry it's only a short one but I'm having writers block 😒 so please if you have any requests or ideas then comment them or send a message!! It would help a lot.

Hope you enjoyed this!💓