13| Truth or dare P.P

Y/f/n - your friends name

Party's were never your thing. Ever. So when your friend finally persuaded you to go to one, you knew you'd regret it. She knew that your crush was going to be there. Peter Parker, he was perfect. Not like one of the jocks or the people who thought they were the best. He was cute and smart, and you fell for him. Hard.

You repeatedly asked yourself the same question over and over again. Why are you here? The music blasted through your ears, drunk people stumbling all around you. Definitely not your scene. Your thoughts were interrupted when y/f/n dragged you across the house where you soon sat in a circle. Surprisingly Peter was also sat in the circle, you thought he would have left by now, he wasn't the party type person either.

The smell of alcohol filled your nose from the people around you. They weren't completely drunk but definitely not sober.
Y/f/n: okay, we're going to play truth or dare, and you can't change your mind.
You sighed and closed your eyes, you just wanted to go home. When you opened them, they made contact with none other than Peter who's eyes were staring back at yours. He seemed like the only other person who wasn't drunk, you blushed and looked at your hands.
Y/f/n: Peter.
Your neck snapped up to look at him, he seemed as surprised as you were.
Peter: ye..yeah?
Y/f/n: truth or dare?
He thought to himself for a few seconds before delivering his answer.
Peter: truth.
Y/f/n smiled to herself and smirked at you before asking...
Y/f/n: do you have a crush on anyone in this circle?
He immediately turned red and looked at you before darting his eyes around to look at anywhere but your direction. He cleared his throat and quickly glanced at you.
Peter: yes.
His answer was quick and simple, you obviously thought...well, you knew that he would never like you. It would never be you.
Y/f/n: okay, I see you Parker.
She smiled and smirked at you again, why was she doing that? A few rounds passed and you had continued sharing nervous glances at Peter, who you hoped hadn't seen. Except he was looking the times when you weren't, admiring your beauty, the way your hair fell in front of your face no matter how many times you pushed it behind your ear, the way you giggled or smiled when someone said something funny. He was in love with you. Y/f/n whispered something into Amanda's ear, you were curious as to what. Y/f/n lightly nudged your shoulder.
Y/f/n: your turn...
Amanda: y/n, truth or dare?
The words came out of your mouth as if you had no control of what you were saying, how you wished you could change your choice.
Y/n: dare.
Y/f/n's grin grew even wider at your choice.
Amanda: y/n, y/n, y/n...
You were worried, and partially scared. You gulped.
Amanda: o dare you to kiss Peter, if it's okay with him of course. But I'm sure it is, right Parker?
Peter scratched the back of his neck as your heart quickened in your chest. Kiss Peter?! Kiss Peter?! What was she thinking?!
Peter: uh...yeah, right. If...if you want to y/n.
When he said your name, butterflies swarmed your stomach. This kiss would kill you, in front of everyone. Oh God.
Y/n: o-okay.
Peter moved further into the middle of the circle so that he was directly facing you. You nervously smiled at him, as did he to you. Okay y/n, you got this. You started leaning in, your hand found his jaw, his your waist. You closed your eyes and soon felt your lips touch one another. It was like sparks had erupted all around you. His lips melted into yours, you could feel the heat rise to your cheeks. His radiating towards your face. His hand tucked a lose strand of hair behind your ear. Again the butterflies exploded in your stomach. You pulled away breathless, a smile across your face. A real smile.
Peter: wow...
He whispered and you giggled. He moved back to where he was sat, his face glowing. Y/f/n hugged you tight, a squeal escaping her lips.
Y/f/n: I knew this would be perfect! I could see it in the way you looked at each other.
You looked back at Peter and smiled at him, his eyes sparkled in the light. You really wanted to kiss him again.

Time skip...

The party was nearly over, you were tired and decided to head home. Peter walked towards you, his shoulder lightly brushed against yours.
Peter: I can walk you home?
Y/n: that would be lovely...
As you were walking you decided to take a detour to the park. You both sat on the bench looking at the reflection of the stars in the lake.
Peter: y/n, I...I really like you. I just thought I should tell you.
Your turned to face him, his cheeks were a rosy pink colour.
Y/n: I like you too, a lot.
Peter: really?
You nodded and kissed him again, it felt the same as the first time, no different. The sparks, the butterflies, his lips against yours, couldn't be any better...