Chapter 23

My plan worked even better than I originally intended, I thought gleefully. I couldn't believe how easy it was, I was sure that somehow one of them would have caught on. But no, they had no idea. I was going to wait longer before doing any of this, but after speaking with Jareth the other day, I learned much to my disgust that Jax hate mated and marked Scarlette.

I had no choice but to act fast. Unbeknownst to him and his little group, Malcom and I were in the diner in disguise, thanks to his powers. We heard everything that they said. Although they found out who Malcolm was, they still had no clue that he and I were working together. We watched Jax's pack house the next morning, saw Chloe and her mutt leave. Shortly after, that bitch left too. I took advantage of Jax being home alone and ran with it.

Malcolm followed me into the pack house quietly, all the way to Jax's office. I threw open his door and before he could react, Malcolm knocked him unconscious with a snap of his finger. I smiled deviously as we walked over to him, pulling a vial out of my clutch. Malcolm made me a few potions for Jax. When he woke up, he would forget that he ever cared for his little bitch. In his spell-mudded mind, I would be his mate and Luna.

I began to laugh in glee as I poured the potion into Jax's mouth

I began to laugh in glee as I poured the potion into Jax's mouth. This was going to be fun when he woke up. Finally, I thought. He was going to be all mine. Malcolm left shortly after Jax began to stir. I assured him that I had him under control. Now that Jax would be busy with me, that left Scarlette unprotected from him. Malcolm would be able to finish what he started.

I watched Jax's eyes open, he sat up quickly and looked around his office. I held my breath when his eyes met mine and sighed in relief when his eyes glazed over in lust. I seductively walked over to him and held out my hand. He took it and his eyes roamed my body hungrily and I smiled at my success. I led Jax to his bedroom and couldn't wait to taste him. It had been so long.

I pulled him to his bed and he immediately began kissing me urgently. I smiled against his lips and he shoved me onto his bed. I gasped as he climbed above me and practically ripped his shirt off. He reached down and ripped my dress down the middle, exposing my new red laced lingerie. Jax licked his lips and that alone made me wet and eager.

I closed my eyes and my body arched up as he ran his tongue down my stomach. I grabbed his hair into one of my hands as my other hand gripped his sheets. I heard him rip my panties off and moaned loudly as he began to lick my wet core and lost myself to him and my lust.

After coming apart in his mouth, I took complete control. Using my vamp speed and strength, I yanked Jax onto his bed, climb on top of him and lowered myself onto his member. Jax groaned in pleasure as he gripped my bare ass in his hands. I began to ride him hard and fast, then slowed down when  I briefly remembered that I needed this moment to last for my plan.

I raked my fingers down his chest and asked him with a sultry voice, "who's your Luna?" "You are." He moaned as he tried to pound me from below. My head fell back, I almost lost control in the heat of the moment when I heard his front door slam open. A sinister smile came across my face when I heard frantic voices and footsteps approaching the bedroom door. This was it. The moment I've been waiting for.

I quickened my pace on top of Jax as his bedroom door slammed open.  I looked over my shoulder at Chloe, Mitch, and Scarlette as I screamed Jax's name. His grip tightened on my bare ass as he moaned in pleasure. I could see the looks of disgust and pure shock on their faces, causing my sinister smile to deepen. "Jax?" I hear Scarlette call out in pain and despair.

"Get the fuck out!" Jax growled at them as he continued to pound into me from below. I turned my face back to his as I felt myself convulsing around him. I barely heard the door slam shut as he came undone inside of me. Mission accomplished, I thought happily.

I climbed off of Jax so that I could clean myself off and knew that all hell was about to break lose. In fact, I anticipated it to. I walked into the his adjoining bathroom, grabbing one of his button down shirts as I did. I quickly cleaned my self off and pulled on his shirt, his scent was all over it. I lazily walked back into his bedroom just in time to hear Mitch pounding his door with his fist.

I grinned as I watched Jax pull on his pants in anger and storm out of his room ready to fight his own beta and best friend. I listened in to them as they argued and couldn't help but be turned on all over again when I heard Jax yell at Mitch that I was his mate, not that bitch. I climbed back into his bed, ready for my alpha to come back to me so we can play some more. I couldn't get enough of him back when we were together the first time, now I was craving him even more.

Jax returned to his room full of rage. I smiled at him and beckoned for him to come to me with my finger. He breathed deeply and looked at me as though I was his prey. I became wet again and giggled as he pounced me. We were interrupted once more when Scarlette barged into his room. I have to admit, I was caught off guard when she flung me into the air with her power.

I yelled for Jax as Scarlette began to force my throat to close and watched as Jax's beast awoken as he took her to the ground hard. I dropped to the ground as her magical grip on me was released and I watched mesmerized as Jax attacked her. Jax sounded like the animal he truly is as he tore into her skin with his fangs and claws. I hadn't planned on this to go this far, but I was loving every second of it.

I was disappointed when Chloe stepped in to help Mitch remove Jax from Scarlette's now torn up body. She flung him hard across his room with everything she had in her. I was almost impressed by the little witch. Mitch grabbed Scarlette off of the now blood soaked carpet and they took off.

I glanced over to my momentarily stunned alpha and laughed hysterically at what just happened. He actually just tried to kill his true mate for me. This was turning out way better than I had hoped.