Chapter 14

My eyes hungrily roamed down Scarlette's body. She was perfect in every single way. I couldn't believe this was happening. I slowly grazed my fingers down her arms and she shuddered with a sigh. I smiled, loving how her body reacted to me. I began to kiss her slowly, moving my lips from hers to her cheek, then her neck. I could feel her small arms wrap around me and I had to push back my instinct to mark her right then and there. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was. I couldn't rush this moment.

I broke our kiss to her dismay. Her plump red lips poured as she looked at me with her heated lust filled gaze. I slowly pushed her down onto her bed and she smiled up at me and raised her arms above her head as though telling me she was all mine. I growled and took of my shirt and smirked at her as I watched her eyes roam over my bare chest.

I lowered myself over her body, which was so small compared to mine, I returned my lips to her neck and as I kissed her, I felt her hands in my hair as she moaned quietly. I felt myself harden and knew there was no turning back now. I reached down to unbutton her jeans as she continued to moan in my ear. If she kept this up I would lose control completely. I slowly raised up to remove her jeans, making eye contact with her to see if she wanted to stop.

Scarlette's eyes were full of lust and practically glowing as she nodded her head yes. That's all I needed, I pulled her jeans from her legs and tossed them somewhere on the floor and my eyes hungrily roamed her body once more. Scarlette blushed and she went to cover herself with her arms and I smiled and moved them from her body. "Don't hide from me baby. You are perfect." I huskily told her.

I stood up to remove my jeans  when Scarlette sat up suddenly and reached for them herself. I raised my scarred eyebrow at her and smirked. "Eager are we?" I playfully said to her. She blushed once more as she unbuttoned my jeans and laid back down as I slid them off. I lowered myself back down onto her and kissed my way from her neck, down her chest, her belly, and stopped above her panty line. I looked up at her and she was practically panting underneath me. I grazed my finger over her panty covered mound and smiled when I felt the dampness through the material.

"You're already wet for me baby." I practically groaned into her skin as I kissed the spot above her panty line once more. Scarlette mumbled something incoherently and I continued to make her shudder with my mouth. I took her panties in between my teeth and slowly pulled them down, revealing her wet mound. I dropped her panties and watched her eyes grow wide in anticipation as I ran the tip of my tongue down her wet folds. She shivered underneath me and let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard.

I continued to lick her sweet spots and gripped her hips with my hands as she writhed underneath me in pleasure. She tasted so good that I thought I'd lose my shit right then and there. I moved my tongue faster against her and I could feel her body tensing up underneath me, she was close and I was about to make her scream my name with just my tongue.

I intensified the pressure of my tongue and that undid my little minx. Scarlette came apart all over my mouth and screamed my name over and over again. As her body slowly stopped shuddering, I stood up and dropped my boxers. I lowered my body over hers and kissed her as she caught her breath. She kissed me back hungrily and I reached below and positioned myself at her soaked entrance.

I slowly eased into her, sucking in a breath when I felt how tight she was. I could feel her fingernails digging into my back, which turned me on even more. I slowly pushed further into her, allowing her body to adjust to me, she gasped and closed her eyes tight and slowly relaxed and her moans turned into sounds of pleasure. I wanted to take this slow, but she was making it difficult for me to do so.

I brought myself almost back out of her and slammed in harder than before, Scarlette cried out in pleasure and that's all it took for me to lose control and give everything I had. I pounded into her hard and fast, she screamed my name and out to the godess and I loved every second of it. As her body arched into mine, she turned her head to the side. I took this opportunity and felt my fangs elongate and I bit down in the spot I've been wanting to mark her since we met. She came undone three more times before I did and by the time I pulled out, we were both out of breath.

"That was, oh my godess." Scarlette tried to say in between breaths. "You are incredible my little minx witch." I told her as I kissed her and pulled her into me. I wrapped us both up in her comforter and we cuddled for awhile as she ran her fingernails up and down my arm. For the first time in my life, I was content. I glanced down at her mark, which was healing fairly quickly. I smiled and pulled her tighter to me and kissed the side of her head.