A "shocking" news

RUCHI POV

"Beautiful smile on the blue sky...tears that it sheds to bring happiness to its loved ones...and just to enjoy how beautiful the nature is brings a smile on my face"

Sitting with a cup of coffee in my hand in the balcony makes me feel fresh...a perfect morning.
Thoughts are running in my mind so fast that it is making me difficult to catch them. My life was not easy. From nothing to something was really difficult. I can feel the tears rolling down my eyes recalling my past. I lost my father when i was 12 and since then it was very difficult. Everything changed. I loved my dad so much ♥️.
Its okk ruchi relax, nothing in your life is permanent so never get attached to anything in your life. Now my world is my mom and my brother. I dont know why but i always feel incomplete...dont know what makes me complete???
And just then i heard my mom calling my name....'yes mamma coming ' i went to her room....

Hey chotti what were u doing alone in your room..planning to run away or what?? I heard my brothers voice who was standing next to my mom. I gave him a punch to which he yelled in pain. 'Hey ruchi he is your brother behave yourself' were my mother's words. Ok mom sorry... Tell me why did u call me ...is everything alright??

She made me sit beside her and with concern in her eyes she said ' i always worried about you dear, i know we failed to keep you happy, you had to sacrifice many things and ... ' to which i made her stop and said ' no mamma pls dont say that i know how much you and brother suffered to bring us to this stage..and compared to what u did ,what i did is just nothing.

'Listen dear i want to see u happy and thats the only wish i have now because your brother is settled and is happy with his wife and son.....now its your turn dear.....' i understood what she was trying to say but i was not sure how to react..
' you know Manisha aunty na...my childhood friend she asked for your hand....ahhh....err....soooo... What do u say about.... This...i mean...' i didn't know why she was stammering so much to say this but all i want is her happiness so i said 'YES' to her. 'No dear i.....wait what did u just say yes....???' the next moment i saw her jumping out of happiness. I heard karan my brother say ' chotti are u sure...dont u think its too early for u to decide...means atleast talk to him, go for a date..' i cut him off and said ' bro since u and mom has decided this for me ,i know u would have thought a hundred times before bringing this to me so i have no problem' he kissed my forehead saying chotti finally u have grown up to which we both laughed together. He always called me chotti though i am not that short now because in my school days i used to be the shortest girl of my class and he wanted a reason to tease so he got it by this.

'So everybody is happy lets share this happiness with some kheer 'came bhabhi my brother's wife ishani her name is. She is the sweetest of all. Sweeter than the kheer which i love the most and their son aarav the cutest 2 year old boy i have ever seen. He loves playing with me and vice versa. She brought us kheer and we all had it together. 'Go take some rest dear and we should start the preparations sooner because the date for the engagement ceremony has come ' to which everyone except me clapped. ' day after tomorrow will be ruchi's engagement and after a week will be her marriage '. But this time everybody were shocked. ' maa don't u think its too early' asked my brother. ' yes i know dear but if not this there is no muhurath for another 6 months...so we have to make it quick ' . ' Go dear take some rest ' said my mother. I went back to my room. Wait how did this happen, she didn't call manisha aunty and inform that i am ok with this marriage. And how did she get to know about the dates without even informing. I felt everything was pre planned,which means they were sure that i will accept for this proposal. I dont know why but i felt like crying so much. I cried hard i never expected this to happen so soon. I trust my mom and bro but something inside me was killing. I know i can never love anyone because i did not want to get emotionally attached to anyone. I didn't realise but soon i fell asleep.

After dinner my mom came to my room made me sleep on her lap and said ' are u sure u want this or are u doing this for our sake ' i felt really good when she asked me this because i thought if i said no she would start the same old drama like all mom's do saying i want to see u get married and i want to play with my grandchildren before i die and all that...but thank god my mom was not like that. ' tell me dear y r u silent answer me' i came back to my senses and saw tears in her eyes ' ma dont cry u know i cant see u crying right...i am hqppy ma seriously...i am very happy and i am ready for this...okkk..now stop crying ' she smiled after that and said ' that is the only thing i want dear...your happiness ' ok take rest i am leaving..good night dear '. Good night ma..after which i dozzed off .

HELLO MY DEAR LOVELY READERS, I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER IF NOT BE PATIENT IT MIGHT LOOK A LITTLE BORING NOW BUT I ASSURE U WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY THE STORY LATER BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF SURPRISES AND SUSPENSE HIDDEN IN THIS NORMAL LOOKING STORY.IT MIGHT SEEM A NORMAL ONE IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT IS A DIFFERENT STORY AND U WILL REALISE IT LATER.
GIVE UR COMMENTS BELOW.
THANK YOU