plan A

I was thinking about the plan walking from the beginning to the end of the room and he did the same but in the opposite direction. It was Sunday and so darshan didn't go to school.

"Ahhhh I saw so many movies but not one idea I am getting" I said out of frustration.

" No matter how many movies u watch, u will only get an idea if u have brain na" he smirked.

" Oh really!!! Ya only a brainless girl can marry a brainless boy right!!" I was irritated.

"Ya ya true" he said and mumbled something to himself.

" Ya ya" I mimicked him to which he did the same too and this ya ya session continued till I finally got an idea.

" Yes I have an idea, let's bring them together. I mean let's lock each other in a room and slowly they would sort things out. What say??" My eyes showed a spark as if I achieved something.

" Ya and then go to jail, let's party and enjoy ourselves there"

" What does that mean??" I asked.

"  Obviously where else can we be when they kill each other and the reason behind is us who planned to bring them together" he said. Ya I completely agree with him. They can't stand each other for long.

" So what if I tell Rohan that jaanu loves him and....." He said.

" And what if jaanu tells him that she doesn't" I asked.

" Ya true" he said.

" You na do one thing...." I said.

" What ??" He asked.

" Sleep" I smirked. " Because that's the only thing u can do" I smiled.

" Oh really!!! And what will u do.....go and make that sugar water which u call it as kheer" he smirked.

" Seriously darshan!!!!I am gonna kill u for this....wait" and I started chasing him. After ten minutes of chasing we got tired and we couldn't run anymore. I was lying on the couch trying to breath and he was lying on the bed doing the same. I got an idea and acted as if I got hurt, he came to me and started rubbing my leg as if I really got hurt suddenly I burst into laughter and he realised that it was a prank. Then we both shot up saying " idea" in unison.

" What if we inform Rohan that jaanu met with an accident and is admitted in the hospital" I was really excited by the idea.

" Yes I am sure that would work" he replied. We planned everything and were ready to apply it. I walked towards rohan's room and acted as if I was talking in my phone.

" What???what happened to jaanu???? accident???ohh no where is she admitted???yes I am coming..." I shouted. I saw him coming out of the room with a hurry.

" What happened huks?" He was tensed and I can sense it.

" Actually will u please drop me to the care hospital....jaanu ....I don't know what happened....." Before I could complete he rushed inside and brought the car keys with him.

" Come huks let's go" he hurried. I really can't control my laughter. Oh God he cares for her so much, and darshan also joined us. The plan was to take him to the hospital and after talking to the receptionist we come to know that she already left. I would act as if I call her and I am informed that she is fine and taking rest in her house.

After reaching the hospital,
" Hello mam which room is jhaanvi sinha admitted in?" I acted.

" Room no 109 mam" she replied. I glared at darshan and even he is in shock....this was all drama then how come......I quickly ran searching for the room. As I went inside I saw her lying on the bed.