Amazing Amsterdam

" yes I have something to say everyone so please do pay attention to what I am saying" ma continued.

" This trip is being arranged for two reasons...one is...it's been so long since we enjoyed with our family keeping away our work and the second is....to test the compatibility of our couples...that is we'll be giving you some tasks or tests in particular to check our compatibility and our includes me and Papa too" she smiled.

" Then what do I do ma?" Kyathi asked.

" You'll be the judge dear.... and remember no partiality okay?"

" Wow this will be fun...yes...." She was excited.

" Awe...my little beautiful princess is the judge... wow.....you are my sweetheart...I just love you" darshan said hugging her.

" Bhai maska mat lagaiye....I know your tricks very well so please.....if you do this again na then you will get negative marks remember" she warned him.

" Yeh to bohoth badi ho gayi" he replied making us laugh.

" so is everyone ready?"  Papa asked everyone and we nodded.

" So the first place that we will be visiting is Van Gogh museum and then...." He was about to say but was stopped by darshan.

" Papa no museums...I am not interested in them please" darshan replied.

" But ams is full of museums darsh" papa concluded.

" No Papa we haven't come to see museums from so far....we have them in India itself" he didn't show interest.

" But those are different na" I added.

" No they are boring....we came here to have fun"  Rohan supported his brother.

" Okay fine then let's go to vondelpark..." ma said.

" Yep that's fine" darshan agreed and everyone else did. We went to vondelpark and it was so beautiful and pleasant.

After taking a look at everything there we finally chose a place to sit

"Let's do something now...... something crazy" Rohan said.

" Let's play a game then..." Kyathi suggested. She tore few pages from her book that she carried in her bag and wrote something in them.

" So we will turn this bottle and when this tip of the bottle stops at someone they have to pick one chit and do as it says" she said and we all agreed. She turned the bottle and it stopped at jaanu.

" Wow jaanu go ahead" I shouted. She picked a chit and soon  she hit her head with her hand. She then showed the chit to us and it said to dance. That's the most difficult thing for her because she doesn't know to dance.

" Okay I'll take it on behalf of her" Rohan said sensing her discomfort.

" Rohan, apna heroism dikhana bandh kar, it's just a dance and let her do it" I smiled at him. Everyone agreed and she had to dance. I know she is smart...she just did two steps and stopped.