MY FIRST DAY

Did i ask something wrong? Was my next question.

' No its not,u have all the rights to know. I was just...ok leave it. I love music and its my life soo...i take music classes. I have a school where i teach them music. And ya my dad is a business man, he has his own company and i have a brother also...he helps my father in his business..sorry he actually didn't attend the wedding..so u might not be knowing him...he is actually in London now for a meeting..he will be back soon'

' Oh nice.. and i worked in...' i was about to continue but he cut me off saying he knew where i worked and all that..

' How do u know that' i asked

' actually ma told me about u...'

' Oh ..okk... Frankly speaking i dont know about aunty that well..i just know my mom had a friend named manisha....but i think aunty knows about me very well..my taste and all that...she is so sweet..' then i laughed to myself. Soon i fell asleep as i was very tired.

I woke up realising that i am not in my house. What the hell where am i...... Ohh shit ruchi u r married... Oh my god ... I quickly took the clock next to me and realised it was already 8. I took a saree from the cupboard, it was blue in colour and i love that colour soo much. ( A bit similar to the saree above)

I took a quick shower and realised darshan was still asleep. He looks soo cute, he was cuddled sleeping just like a baby. I couldn't stop admiring him. I then went to the balcony to dry my hair up. It was sunny and the sky was clear. I was lost in my thoughts and was busy drying my hair. As i turned back i saw darshan staring at me in a weird way. I quickly went inside the room. It was awkward but i greeted him.

'Good morning' i said.
I looked at him but he was still staring at me. I mean... What is wrong.. why is he staring at me.
' Darshan' i called out...

' Haan' he replied finally

What happened?? R u fine??

'ya i am fine.. actually.. i mean i have to go sorry .. i mean i have to leave to the st... I mean to the school... And by the way dryer is in the cupboard u can use it to dry ur hair' he said and he left.

What happened to him? Why is he behaving like a weirdo... He is truly a weirdo?? May be he also forgot that i am his wife like how i forgot in the morning.. and that is y he was staring like that .

I then dried my hair with the dryer and went downstairs to make breakfast as it was my first day and it is a ritual. I saw manisha aunty in the kitchen and i greeted her and took blessings from her. She is not traditional type sasu ma.. she was actually modern and the way she dressed and looked never seemed that she has three children who are in their twenties. She hugged me.

' Good morning dear.. and call me ma not aunty ok.. so kitchen is yours make whatever u want .. i am sure you will make the best dish' she said and left.

But yaar I don't know to cook.. what should i cook now. The only dish is knew is maggi but i cant make that now. Oh no what should i do.. ok let me do one thing YouTube is the only solution i am left with. Oh god please help me please please please. I started preparing... Sorry i should actually call it experimenting.

I prepared kheer and aloo puri, my favourite dish but don't know how to make it. It tried my best i dont think they tasted good but i have no choice and no time. I hope they understand what else can i do. I prayed god for the last time. I went back to my room to call darshan but he was not there. May be he went down i thought and just then i got a call from my mom. I told everything to her how i made it and all that but she assured me everything will be fine. So i was a little confident. I went down and I kept the dishes on the table and turned back.. i saw darshan coming. Everyone came for their breakfast and i took blessings from papa. He kissed my forehead. He actually looked soo young, no wonder y darshan is so handsome and kyathi also joined us. She hugged me saying ' Good morning bhabhi' . She then came to my ear and whispered ' how was last night bhabhi.. hope bhayya didn't disappoint u'.. and she smiled. I hit her shoulder in a sign to stop her nonsense.

Everybody sat and i served everyone their breakfast and sat.
' Ruchi how do u know that kheer and aloo puri are darshan's favourite' asked ma.

' Oh is it..i mean i don't know...i just made my favourite dishes...' i said.

' Wow bhabhi ur and my bros taste have started maching....great' said kyathi. Everybody had their first bite.. i thought i should be apologizing for what i did, but soon i heard ma moaning after her first bite.

' Wow ruchi it is soo yummy... I just love it. And everyone continued the same they started appreciating me . I was shocked for a second i quickly took a bite and yes it was yummy... No not just yummy but it was soo good, but how??
They praised me so much. But I was not happy. Then darshan whispered in my ear..

' Hey i just loved it.. thank you for your lovely breakfast'

I didn't know what to reply i just smiled at him but i knew my smile was fake. After having my breakfast i quickly went to my room and i saw darshan packing his stuff may be he was leaving to school. I just sat on the bed with my head down. He came and said

' Ruchi i am leaving if u want something ma will help u so feel comfortable if not call me ok .. and yes the breakfast was lovely... I will be back at four in the evening .... Byee'

' Why darshan y did u do it' i asked

He turned as if he didn't understand what i was asking.
' What happened... I didn't get what u said ruchi'

' I know that u made the breakfast and u lied as if i made it...i saw u coming out of the kitchen..and my aloo puri was so bad and kheer, it was no less than sugar water. Why did u do it. I don't want any false appreciation from anyone'
He gave a cute smile and walked towards me. He sat beside me and placed his hand on my hand.
His touch made me feel different. I had goosebumps all over.

' I am....sorry. My intension was not to hurt u. I know u don't know to cook so i wanted to help u. I thought everything was new to u so u will feel a little nervous and uncomfortable...so i thought of making u feel comfortable' after that he looked straight into my eyes. Looking at him i felt butterflies in my stomach. Oh no what is he doing to me. My breath is becoming heavy.

' How do u know that i don't know to cook' i asked
' your mom told me' he answered

' Ok sorry but i am getting late i have to leave now..byee..take care' he said and left.

But why did mom tell him. I don't know whether to thank her for saving me or to get angry on her for doing this. Ok let me leave this here. I decided not to drag it anymore. Oh no did i shout at him. I don't remember the way i talked to him but ya i wish i didn't hurt him. I went back to help ma.