Journey to Ahmedabad

I am finally in Ahmedabad, on my way to the house I'm gonna stay. I am hell excited, I don't know how this journey is gonna be and where its gonna lead me. All i can do is give my best in whatever i do. I miss you so much darsh, come back soon. Yes!! Darsh hasn't come with me. He had to go to a concert which was planned in the last minute as he decided not to go for any in the next two months. He said he'll be back in two days.

" Mam we have reached." The driver said bringing me back to the present. I got down with my luggage in front of a small house. It looks beautiful. I paid the driver and went inside the house just to realise how wonderful it is. It does not give a rich look but fair enough to give a decent one just the way i like it. It took me nearly  half an hour to settle down after taking a look at the whole house. My classes starts from tomorrow and I'm so excited. I was feeling bored so i called darsh but he was not picking up. Maybe he's busy i thought and started watching tv. Everything was ready before i came like tv, fridge and all other necessary stuff needed darshan handled everything beforehand. I didn't feel like watching tv anymore so i decided to arrange my stuff. I neatly arranged my clothes in the closet and other things as well. I opened a few drawers which were empty but one had a diary in it. I took it and kept it on the bed. After arranging all my things i sat on the bed comfortably and opened the diary. 'My Diary ' was written on the front. It looks like a girl's diary i thought. I know its not good manners to read someone's diary but they left their diary here so that's not my fault. Anyways i don't know the person so it wouldn't be a problem reading it right? Fine, then lets start.

___________________________________________

24th  August  2018
Friday

Hello diary,
I am back after so many days. So, missed me??  Well i didn't miss you this time coz now i have two friends with me. Shreya and kajal, they are my roommates as well as my intern partners. I came here on 18th August for my internship program. This place is so new to me but it is not as difficult as i thought it would be. They made me feel more comfortable so i no longer miss my family. I am doing well in my internship too. Lets see how its gonna be for the rest of the month...
Till then byee, love you♥️.

___________________________________________

26th  August  2018
Sunday

Hey diary i have something to share with you . Today i met a boy who is around 12 years old. He was being beaten up by a man so badly which i didn't like it at all and the most irritating thing was there were many people standing around him but nobody raised their voice against that man neither they tried stopping him. I wanted to go and stop all that nonsense happening around but before i went there a guy around my age stopped him. I can't tell you how handsome he was. He had perfect body, perfect shape, perfect everything, he was so good looking that i couldn't take my eyes off him. The next thing i remember is he took the guy somewhere, i wanted to know where he was taking so i followed him secretly without him knowing. He took him to the guys mother who hugged the kid instantly with so much love. He talked to her for almost 15 to 20 min and then he went off. I walked to her to ask what they were talking about , she told me that her son's name is kadir and he was working in a tea stall where his owner bashed him for no reason at all. They were indebt with that tea stall owner and they had to send their son to clear their bills. And this guy I don't know his name promised to help them by clearing their bills and sponsered for kadir's education. I asked them if they knew his name but they don't it seems. They had his number so i quickly noted his number and left not before thanking them and kissing kadir.

So, you have to pull me out of my dilemma. Should i call him or should i not? If i call him what will i speak? I can't just randomly call him like that right....what will he think of me?? Oh god I'm so confused!!!wish kajal and shreya would have been here. They went to their hometown today but they will come back tomorrow. I don't think i should disturb them now it's better to ask them tomorrow when they come here. Till then byee diary...........

___________________________________________

27th  August  2018
Monday

Hey diary!! I am so so so happy today...wanna know why? After my class got over i went to the nearby library to complete my project work. You know whom i met there? Come on guess na....i met him. I was busy with my work when suddenly someone came and sat before my table. It was him, the moment i noticed him my heart rate increased rapidly and my legs started to shiver may be due to the anxiety. My brain stopped working and i was completely blank, i didn't know what to do. I was so nervous that my eyes didn't leave my laptop screen, even his mere eye contact is making me....... making me.....i just don't know what. Though it was a little uncomfortable there i am happy to see him. Do you think he'll come tomorrow?? Well even I don't know lets see. Byee diary...

___________________________________________

28th  August  2018
Tuesday

Hey diary!! I told shreya and kajal about everything, that i have crush on a person whom i don't even know not even his name. They were really shocked and surprised coz they knew i never had crush on anyone before and they are really happy for me. They also want me to give it a try and take a chance to get to know about him by calling him for a date which I'm sure is not gonna happen. I am a very shy type girl so i don't even have the confidence to talk to him then how will i be able to call him for a date. But that feeling is amazing ,even that thought is bringing goosebumps all over my body. I have decided to go to the library everyday, so that there's a chance for me to see him. He might come or he might not but still i would like to give it a try, not to ask him for a date but just to see him.

___________________________________________

29th  August  2018
Wednesday

Hey diary!! I went to the library today as i planned. He came there and i was so excited as well as nervous. He was sitting in the corner of another table but still i could see him through the corner of my eyes. He is attracting me so much to the extent i am unable to control myself and my feelings which i feel are increasing day by day. I also had dreams about him last night which i never thought would happen in my life. You know what, my crush looks insanely hot and handsome. He could literally be the death of anybody, me for sure. He would be having a whole lot girls drooling over him. Now this raises a doubt in my brain, is he single? He wouldn't have been i guess, but this mere thought is disappointing me so much. I pray for him to be single if not i pray for him to break up with his girlfriend. Oh no!! I probably shouldn't think that way.... okay fine if he is committed and the girl is also nice and sweet just like the girl he deserves then i pray for him to be happy with her till death makes them apart. This thought definitely is bringing tears but i would love to see him happy more than me. So i don't think i can write anymore, as of now i really need a break. This thought drained my energy so much. So byee for now diary I'll update you soon with whatever is yet to come.

___________________________________________