I Am In Love

Before I could even signal him, he ran towards jaanu and hugged her.

" I am so so so sorry jaan that I was not able to understand u....such a fool I was" even he started crying.

" Hey when did u come" she asked.

" I brought him here" I told her confidently. He cupped her face.

" I shouldn't have called u that I am so sorry pls forgive me for that...I just regret it a lot" he cried.

" No Rohan it's okay u already apologized for it yesterday....so pls stop feeling guilty" she consoled him. After completing their senti talks He kneeled down, took her hand in his and proposed her.

" U have already captured my heart and became my heart mate. You are my destination and you are my destiny,you are my journey and you are my victory. U are my everything and I want to be with you forever. So Ms Jhaanvi Sinha will u be my future...will u marry me jaan" .

She nodded a big yes with her hands covering her face not able to believe what is happening. She had tears in her eyes which showed that she was very happy. Never in my life i had tears in my eyes out of happiness. How would it feel like...i just don't know. They hugged each other. Wow what a passionate proposal. I wanted to give them privacy so I left. As I was walking I recalled what she said about love......it rained all of a sudden and i don't like to get wet in the rain. I started running searching for a place to stay till the rain stopped but i soon remembered my moms words..she once said that rain washes away our worries, doubts, everything which troubles us. We are hidden by a colour which is our worries, sorrows,and sadness but rain washes away that colour making us transparent and by showing us our true colour. So i wanted to think what is that which is troubling me all these days. And the only thing troubling me is my feelings towards darshan.....
I always run away from them but not anymore. I decided to stay and think about it...

I feel safe and secure with darshan. On our first night he understood that I was feeling uncomfortable and he gave some space for me. The first time I had to cook, he did everything but gave all the credit to me. He trusted me about Rohan and jaanu else y would he say yes when he doesn't even know jaanu neither did he meet her before. He just knew her as my friend but still he helped me. I don't find myself incomplete and broken anymore. His touch has never made me feel awkward. When he hugs me that's the safest place I ever feel. Why do I like staring at him?why do I like talking to him?why do I feel like sharing everything with him?why do I argue with him so much?why do I search my dad in him? What is he to me?

I reached our house and as I went inside our room I could smell his perfume. He was not there in the room but the room smelled like him. There was fresh air coming from the balcony and my hair was flying...I went to the balcony to feel the nature. I saw a heart shaped cloud in the sky, and the leaves of the plants that I touched also shaped like hearts. I went downstairs to check on ma but saw a heart shaped box in the kitchen...where ever I go all that I could see is a heart and it all looked like a dream for me. I could see the TV speaking to me.......
Tell us what is darshan to u and what do u feel for him?what is this feeling called as please tell us ruchika....The India Wants To Know.....( It's Arnab Goswami). I know it's too filmy but still i liked it.
The biggest ever dream.....that I am in love. I was finally in love and that feel made my heart burst out of excitement. I just love this feeling.....the feeling that I love someone....it's the first time I am experiencing.
I AM FINALLY IN LOVE........I LOVE DARSHAN.

I was waiting for him to return. Ma was talking with me but my mind was only on darshan.....

" What happened dear u seem lost somewhere" ma asked me.

"  I am fine ma...." I answered blindly.

" I never asked whether u r fine or not I said u r lost somewhere...see this shows u r not listening...what happened is everything ok" she asked me.

" Yes ma everything is fine...I was just...." By the time I heard darshan's voice. I quickly stood up and started searching for him. He was talking to kyathi. Then he suddenly started chasing her for something and she had something in her hand. What was that....I never bothered...I was busy gawking him. How could someone look so handsome...how come I didn't notice it all these days. That moment I thought that I can live my entire life looking at him like that. His smile makes me smile. I want him so badly now.

" Bhabhi look at Bhai na scold him for troubling me" kyathi was hiding behind me and darshan was trying to get that thing from her hand.

" Bhabhi!!!" She shouted bringing me back to my senses.

" What???what is happening?and what is that in your hand?" I asked her. They became silent and she handed it to him and he left. What??? They didn't bother to at least give me an answer.

After our dinner I stood in front of the mirror and was practicing to propose him. He suddenly pushed the door open and I froze for a minute. He came close to me which increased my heart rate. He bent and took a pen from the dressing table.

" Why are u standing like an idol there" he asked. But no I was busy gawking him. Staring at him gave me so much pleasure.

" What??why are u staring like that??" He asked.

" No nothing..." I ran to the washroom not able to stand in front of him. What happened to u Ruchi y r u shivering like that. I found myself shivering so badly that I am not able to stand properly. I never felt this way before. This is the first time I am feeling this way. Oh God I am so nervous...I don't think I will be able to propose him. What do i do now..........Ok I will try and impress him so that he himself would come to me and propose me. But I never impressed anyone before. It's okay let's give it a try. I went and acted as if I slept off. When he came and slept beside me the only thing I could do is admire his beauty. I couldn't sleep for the whole night. The whole night I was staring at him. The distance between us troubled me a lot as I couldn't stay away from him. I don't know when the time became six in the morning.

He shot his eyes open and saw me staring at him.

" You woke up so early??" He asked in his sleepy voice. What do I tell him...that I didn't sleep for the whole night???

" What?? tell me something?why did u wake up so early?"

" I don't know" I blabbered.

" Then what do u know?" He asked me. That I love you I thought to myself and that thought brought a smile on my face.

" Now why are u smiling....ahhh....again u will say u dont know" .
Ohh god he is Soo cute how am I gonna resist myself. He went to the washroom and I was dancing...I know I have completely lost it.....infact lost everything to him. He came out for taking the towel and saw me dancing.

" U know what u r unbelievable!!" He said and went inside again. I smiled to myself. I know few days back I was like I will never love anyone in my life. I know that would one day hurt me but I don't care....all I want is darshan....I want him till my last breath and if anything happens to him that would be my last day because I can't live without him. How am I such madly in love with him within this short time or may be I had this feeling from the beginning but took this much time for me to realize.

Whatever it is I don't care...I want him and he is mine forever.