ITS MY ENGAGEMENT

The day has come ruchi..... I am going to meet him for the first time. I was a little nervous but ya i know it was natural. It happens to everyone during their marriage right?? So i didn't stress much on that thought. I was given a dress and it was my moms selection. I love her taste soo much. So i loved the dress too.

I was getting ready in my room, when my mom came in, without looking at me she said get ready soon dear the boy's family has come and when she suddenly turned towards me she stopped for a second staring at me.
'ma what is it?? Tell something na. How do i look? '
She said ' you look gorgeous dear ' with a teary eye. Then came my hero... I mean my bro.
'oh sorry i thought it was my sister's room'
Bro stop acting.... Okk....
He laughed and came in.. he hugged me and said you look stunning chotti. I know he is going to go mad seeing you this way. Wait let me call an ambulance... Its my duty to save my brother in law.
Bro.... Come on.... Stop teasing me... Actually i am feeling a little nervous.... I don't know why... But its not actually nervous .... I mean i don't know how to explain it but...
The next moment my mother's hand was on top of my head. She said ' everything will be fine dear... Don't worry... Darshan is a very nice guy.. i have seen him from his childhood.. and it is ...
And suddenly my brother stopped my mom ... I didn't understand..
Ma u were telling something na... And bro why did u stop her?? Tell me?
And my brother said... Ahhh chotti too many questions... I stopped her because its getting late and u know mom right if she starts something she will never stop.. ok clarified?? Now lets go dear its getting late.
I was convinced with his answer so i let him go.

We went down.. i lowered my head as i was very nervous and i can feel that everybody is looking at me. I dont know but i started feeling something different which i never felt before... Its something different that i can't explain... What is it?? I don't know but my heart started sinking as i was walking towards him.

Finally i was standing next to him but i didn't look at him. I can feel his eyes on me.
Oh god why is this guy staring at me like that... As if he has never seen a girl ... But this time i lifted my head up... My eyes met his eyes... Just for a second i felt like everything in world stopped.. and its just me and him looking at eachother..
Seriously i mean i can't believe it.. this guy has something in him that is attracting me ... I soon came to my senses and this time he sensed my awkwardness.

Hi... He said,
I replied the same....'hi'..
Are you fine...i mean you are sweating so much.
I realised quickly that yes i was sweating...but y ruchi...its ok relax..he is just a normal guy..he is not a super hero so dont fall for him like that.

Soon he gave me his handkerchief...i took it and wiped my face with it. I said thanks and was in a dilemma whether to give it back or not. But he didn't give me much time, he took it back. Just then i was about to tell him but he cut me off saying its ok i will keep it dont worry about it and by the way i heard somewhere that we shouldn't keep others handkerchief with us, it ruins their friendship with them.
To which i smiled and said ' do u believe such things' and he smiled saying ' why, don't u believe?'
We were staring at eachother and soon my mom broke our silence by saying u can spend ur whole life talking with eachother for now stop talking ,its time for the ceremony.

To which everyone laughed and i blushed...wait what...i am getting attracted to him..but i shouldn't na...that is what i thought..oh no ruchi control yourself u know right nothing is permanent..this is just attraction.. infact i don't know anything about him right?? Ya so stop ur stupid heart from thumping so hard.

'Hey' ...i heard his voice again. I turned towards him. 'Shall i ' he said pointing towards the ring in his hand. I put my left hand forward saying 'yes' . He wore a smile on his face and he inserted the ring in my finger and next i did the same to him to which everyone clapped.

The next thing i remember is that he was busy talking with his friends and i was with my family. After an hour everyone left. Even he left but without a bye. I mean don't i deserve atleast a bye. The next thought in my mind was is he really happy with this marriage or is he forcing himself because of his family or may be any other reason. As far as i remember my mom said manisha aunty wanted us to get married. So...my thoughts took a chain..like one after the other..
And by the way he never introduced me to his friends and yes though he talked nicely but he didn't seem happy to me. He didn't complement me about how i looked and all...is he really interested in me and this marriage???

I don't know y but this thought disappointed me but why..this is what i wanted right...a normal husband and wife without any emotions between them. He is also acting accordingly then what is ur problem ruchi... everything is fine and going well.....
I went back to my room, changed to my casuals and went back to bed.

Hey my lovely readers ....i hope u like it till now. I am trying to improve myself with each chapter of mine. I really need ur support. So pls do support me and give ur comments below.
Thank you