missing pages....

Darsh......buy me that watch na....whenever i look at it, i want to feel as if you are with me!........
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Darsh!!!! I woke up abruptly unable to catch my breath. He came to me with a glass of water and a lot of concern ofcourse.
" its okay...just a bad dream, i am there...see i am right next to you. Relax!! Here have some water" he said rubbing my back to calm me down.

" darsh! I...i don't exactly remember what i dreamt but it was horrific" my voice was too low to be heard. I hugged him instantly, i don't know why but somehow i felt as though i was losing him?
--------------------------------------------------------------

" breakfast is ready! " he had his usual charming smile.
" hmmm...wow...looks yummy!" I said as my waterfalls started.

" of course it would...coz..." before he could complete his sentence i completed it by saying.." coz it is darsh who made it!" With a wink.
But his reply was " no! You are wrong. That is why you have to let me complete,  coz it is not you who made it" after which he broke into fits of laughter making me go red not because i am blushing, well you know why.

After having our breakfast we planned to watch a movie.
" let's watch ddlj na, its been a long time since i watched it" my voice was filled with excitement.

" yeah let's watch it! Perfect movie with perfect wifey" he winked at me getting a pinch in return. It was so nice and so peaceful watching a movie with him after so long but for some reason all of this felt like a deja vu as if everything that is happening now has already happened before or as if i dreamt it. I was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard his phone ring.

He is on his phone for almost 30 min while i am getting bored here. Ok guess i need some water to calm down. I walked to the kitchen drank some water and when i was walking back, the dairy thing hit my brain. Wait! Yes, the diary..where is it? What if darsh sees it? No i need to hide it somewhere. I quickly rushed to our room and opened the draw but found nothing. Where's the diary?? Ohh nooo! I searched all over the room but found it no where. Fear started to engulf me. Did darsh see it? Did he hide it? If yes then why? Is it true that he really is hiding something from me?

" ruchi!! What are you doing here?" He asked unusually.

"You are asking me as if i disturbed your private moment.. what do you mean by ' what are you doing here' this is my room too "

" Ofcourse i know " he laughed uncomfortably. His behavior is actually proving that he is hiding something.

" okay let's continue the movie. Come!" He literally was trying to get me out of the room. " darsh!!" I pulled back.

" hmm..."he said with a low voice as if he knew what is running in my mind.

" i know for sure that you are hiding something."

" well don't ask me anything now. All you need to know is, it is not something which is worth our time." He said gazing on the floor as if it was the floor talking to him and not me.

" ok i wont ask what it is? But i want to know why? Why are you hiding it from me. I thought we never had any secrets between us. So was it only me thinking like this?" I was trying so hard not to cry.

" its...its not like that. Its......i...........ahh...... ....." the next thing i remember is he banging on the door  hard and leaving. He left me at my own thoughts,  he left me at my own state. He let me cry alone instead of pacifying me.  I guess i am expecting too much.
Well i am blank right now, completely blank. What exactly is going on? I found a dairy of a random girl who loves someone but that person turns out to be darsh, and that is not all even darsh knows her. When i question about it he is not even bothered to give me an answer. Looks like i need to find it out myself. I feel like......this is going to be the turning point of our lives, this is giving me the vibes that....that i am going to get hurt very badly not physically but emotionally. I feel like i am going to break down and this feeling is scaring the hell out of me. Don't cry ruchi .....everything......will.....be......okay........i broke down crying like a mad person where mere words will not comfort me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and found myself alone in the house. Does this mean darsh did not return home yesterday? Well, i think this is the best time. I guess people living here would know who lived in this house previously. I completed all my mornings chores and without wasting a moment locked the house and went out. I went to the house opposite to ours and rang the door bell.
" yes?" A lady in her mid 40's opened the door, looks like she was cooking as her fingers were covered with gloves and atta over it.

" hello aunty, myself ruchi. I live in the opposite house. I wanted to ask.....hmm...if you knew the person who lived here before us?" She looked at me briefly for a minute and said
" sorry but we recently shifted here so i have no idea" and closed the door abruptly. I mean....that was embarrassing. Why would she do that as if i am a salesperson pestering her to buy something. Okay so where shall be my next stop? I just walked on the street absent mindedly. Walking here made me forget everything as my thoughts were running only on one thing.....deja vu. Why does this place feel so familiar as if i had been here before. As far as i remember this is the first time coming to Ahmedabad. Have i been here before?

"Hey...RUCHIIIIII" I heard someone scream from behind bringing me out of my thoughts.

" yes?" I asked the girl standing behind me with her mouth wide open.
" do ...you...know me? But i haven't seen you before." I said not able to recognize the person standing in front of me while she is shocked to the core.

" ahh...that.....hmm...actually sorry, i thought it was someone else" she said awkwardly and turned to leave but something felt fishy how could she call me with my name and say she is mistaken? I stopped her immediately.

" it doesn't seem like a misunderstanding though" i asked her who was still in the same shock as she was before.

" actually....Ahmedabad is a place full of lively people around where people get easily mistaken for someone else" she said making me go blank. Wait! What did she say? Not a word i understood.

" may i know your name please?" I asked politely.

" shreya.." she said and i noticed a quick change of regret feel in her face as if she shouldn't have said that. And even the name sounds familiar.

" actually i am getting late i have to leave. Nice meeting you" uttering those words she rushed immediately. Her using actually word often sounds so familiar. May be she knows answers to my questions. I have this gut feeling that she knows me.
Who is she??
God!! There are so many questions arising every day but not a single answer to them. What is my next move?
_________________________________________

Hello roses!! Don't mind i actually love roses a lot just as much as i like you guys because without your support i am nothing.  To all those who voted and supported my story...lots of love to you people❤ and to the silent readers out there pls support me if you like the story loads of love to you too 💖. To everyone who is reading this "WELCOME TO DD FAMILY" (Dreams and Destiny)  each one of your dreams do matter and with those dreams support from our family is definitely going to change your destiny. Comment if you like the chapter and share your dreams with us.
Sorry for making you guys wait I'll make it up to you this time. The next update is on sunday so stay tuned to lots of new surprises and drama till then take care stay safe and healthy. I sincerely pray for the well being of you and your family.

Thank you❤