Another Shock

I am not able to sleep comfortably but i don't know why i feel something heavy on me. I am not able to open my eyes because i feel soo sleepy but i want to remove that heavy thing from me. I finally opened my eyes realising that the heavy thing is darshan's hand on me. He was so close to me that i can feel his breath which made me breathless. I felt suffocated. But his hand on me did not trouble me much when i realised it was his. Infact i liked the feel of him so close to me. I was admiring him so much that i forgot i was gawking him. Nobody slept that way meaning their hand on me while sleeping making me feel secure after my dad because i always had a room of my own after that. I saw his eyes trembling.

He slowly opened his eyes not realising that he is close to me he pulled me further towards him and closed his eyes with a cute smile on his face. I was shocked i mean doesn't he have any problem of me being close to him is what i felt. But soon he opened his eyes with a shock and pulled himself back, i thought may be he realised now and i got up from the bed. He said sorry for innumerable times and i had to say it's okay for same number. We got ready went for breakfast and after about an hour he left to the school and i was back sitting in the room watching movies. I heard my phone ringing and saw it was jaanu. Finally she remembers me.

"Hi babes"  its her.

" Hey you have finally got time to talk to me haan and don't forget i am still mad at u" i said.

" Yaar pls don't do it na, i said i am sorry plzz" she said.

" Its ok i forgive u. Remember i am not as bad and rude as u because u ditched me" i said.

" No i didn't and u know what, i am coming back tmrw just to see u....now happy" she said which made me super excited.

" Really!!! I am waiting.....but where r we gonna meet??" I asked.

" Our usual place." She said.

" Ok done see u tmrw then, bye" i finished and cut the call. Oh my god going to meet my bestie after soo long. I really can't wait to see her. And the day continued with the same excitement. Darshan informed me that he is going out of town for two days and that it was a sudden plan so i didn't ask him anything like why and where i just said ok but i miss him it's been only a week that we got married and still it felt like months.
I haven't got to know more about him and he is not a person who speaks much is what i think coz as far as i noticed i never saw him laughing his heart out or speaking in a casual friendly way with anyone and ya he maintains a good relationship with his family but he hasn't introduced me to any of his friends so i don't know how he is with them.

I know i am not attached to him so it doesn't really bother me like things related to him is what i keep telling myself all the time. I soon dozed off to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I am very excited coz i am gonna meet my bestie today. I dressed up and went downstairs to inform ma that i will not be there for lunch but they all were discussing something. As i went ma called me she said she was waiting for me.

"What is it ma?" I asked having no clue of what was happening.

" Sorry actually i forgot to tell u about Rohan...he is my second dearest" she said smiling.
I understood its her second son about whom darshan was talking about the other day.

" Oh ya darshan told me about him" i concluded.

"Did he? when did my son become so responsible" to which we all laughed.
Oh shit i actually forgot, so how am i gonna meet jaanu. I should have thought about this before itself. I think i should talk to ma about this. I thought to myself.

"Ma i have a friend who is coming from London to see me and i promised to have lunch with her today sooo......can i ? I asked making a puppy face. She laughed looking at me and said ,
" why are u asking for permission go wherever u want but just let me know that u r going so that i don't get searching for u all around and ya about Rohan he will be here any moment. I just wanted to introduce him to u that's it coz i know u guys would get along really well as he is so jolly type and he loves darsh a lot more than anyone"
Ma is soooo sweet. She is so understanding.

" Wow that's good to hear, atleast darshan has someone to share things with" i said.

" No nothing like that infact darsh shares everything with us too, i know he has a special connection with Rohan but even darsh is jolly type" she said making me stare open mouthed. I mean seriously I don't think darshan is a jolly type, i have always seen him in a serious look.

" Is it i didn't know that" i added.

" Its ok i can understand its just been a week u r married and ya u will get to know him pretty soon because he can't hide himself with his loved ones for longer" and this sentence of hers literally made me chuckle, i dont think i am one of his loved ones.

" He is so naughty but nice too" ma said.
" He is always mischievous and he is not an introvert. He likes being with others talks nicely and likes making girls drool around him. U just don't know how girls r so mad for him. He used to have a gang named dz and ya he was so famous in his school. I remember saving him from girls a lot of times." She said smiling.

" Really ma is he that famous in his school, wow which school did he study in?"  Was my next question.

" Its Greenland public school" she said. I was shocked to hear that. Really but i too studied there how come such a coincidence. But wait i never knew darshan. Oh ya i remember there were so many girls drooling around a boy probably who was a singer but was that darshan and this was shock of the day. I was busy fighting with myself back then so never gave a shit about anything happening in our school.

" Oh nice, but ma didn't darshan have any girlfriend coz u said girls were mad for him then he might have made one na" i asked out of excitement.

" Yes, the one and only love that he had, to which his eyes always searched for, to which his heart was always waiting for was......."