MY WEDDING

Its finally my wedding day. I was getting ready in my room. My bhabhi was with me.

' Ruchi let me tell u something... I know u must be feeling nervous but its quite natural to feel nervous for anyone at this point of time. Its ok relax.. calm down. Everything will be alright very soon and talking about darshan... I know him very well... He will take a good care of u. Just remember one thing everything that happens... Happens for our good and u might not know few things now but u will realise them later ... U will fall in love with him don't worry dear.. and soon everything will become fine and normal ok. Just give some time to him... Try to understand his feelings and act accordingly... Ok'

'ok bhabhi.. u r d sweetest of all. Thank you' I didn't understand what she said, i mean what will i realise later...that their decision of marrying me to him is correct?? something was there behind those words, they didn't convey the direct meaning but yes i trust her.

I was taken to the mandap and my family members accompanied me till there.. and darshan received me after that. But from this i understood one thing that life is just like that, to a girl. Till marriage her family is her support system and after that her responsibility is given to her husband. If life partner is not proper and doesn't treat u with respect then the rest of the life becomes a havoc. I don't know y but i started trusting darshan. I felt he is not like other people. When he took my hand from my brother's i just felt like i am in safe hands.

After the mangal sutra and sindhur ceremony i was officially declared to be mrs darshan. I finally became his now. I cried my heart out when i was asked to get into the car to go to his... I mean our house. I did not want to leave my mom, bro, bhabhi and my cute little prince aarav. He hugged me soo tight that he never allowed me to go.. even i did not want to leave him but my bhabhi took him away from me saying its time to go dear.. take care. Her words made me cry even more. She hugged me and said remember my words don't forget them.. ok. I said ok and bid a bye to everyone.

I entered his house completing all the rituals. I was shown his room. Manisha aunty and kyathi his younger sister who is studying college accompanied me to his ... I mean our room. They talked to me nicely and i felt really good.

' Enjoy the night bhabhi' said kyathi and they left.
I was standing right in front of the mirror. Their house is soo big. I mean its really huge. I thought they must be earning really well. Then y did they ask my hand... They r rich enough to get any beautiful girls hand in the city or a big business man's daughter who was of their level. I started doubting y they chose me as they could have got more beautiful girl than me or who is of their status atleast. As far as i know they don't know me well to get me married to their son. And suddenly i heard that someone opened the door. I quickly turned to look who it was. Who else it might be.... It was darshan. I panicked for a moment as i remembered it is my first night and i forgot about that. But i was not ready for it.. i didn't even know him, then how ..???

He came in and said 'Hi', as i did the same too.
Do u want to change and wear something comfortable?? I don't think u can sleep with the heavy dress that ur wearing.

Umm.. actually I don't have a spare dress with me.

Ur dresses are there in the cupboard so u can go and check once.

What r my dresses doing in his cupboard..i mean who brought them I wondered and opened the cupboard.. there were many dresses including sarees,kurtis,night wears and western wears all type of dresses and that too brand new. I was shocked to see so many dresses which i didn't have in my house itself.

Mom brought them for u..he said

Y so many ,its not needed...y did she waste so much money for my dresses. I am not soo crazy about them but ya i like them.

It is not about money..she will be happy to know that u liked them.

I took one of the night wear and went to change,by the time i came he was not there. I felt like breathing...as his presence made me suffocating. He suddenly came from the balcony which i never noticed. He was on his phone talking to someone. I realised he was coming and just looked away avoiding his gaze. But i felt like he wanted to talk to me and turned towards him. He was staring at me. I felt a little awkward.

'I actually wanted to talk to u...i mean i know everything happened so fast and we never know each other. So u must be feeling a little uncomfortable. But don't worry make urself comfortable with what ever u want ,if any help u can feel free to ask me and ....u can sleep on the bed I'll take the couch'. He said

'what i mean no...pls let me take the couch...its ur house so u should take the bed' i said

Stop calling it my house.. it's our house from now on...r u planning to run away or what he said with a smirk.
It reminded me of my brother. Oh no i miss him soo much.

What happened??r u fine? He said

Haan...what...oh i am sry ....no i mean i am fine i said quickly coming back to my senses turning my head to the other side.

' I have some work it would take time for me to complete so let me take the couch' he said.

I had to agree...so i chose to sleep on the bed.
' i never got a chance to ask but what do u actually do?' i asked him.

He tried to avoid me for a sec.. turning his head here and there but y is he doing it,did i ask something wrong it was a casual question right..and i had all right to know what my husband is doing.