The Journey Begins

Its time for boarding our plane........

" Where is jaanu dear its time for our flight and she hasn't come yet....did you call her?"  ma was tensed.

" Don't worry ma she will be here on time...i already called her and she is on her way" i told ma. I know she would be late because its her habit of waking up late and never in her life she was on time including her engagement.

" Idiot!!!! Where are you??" I yelled at her on phone.

" Just five minutes Ruchi.... I'll be there chill na" she was cool.

" I warned you not to be late.....woh Kya Hain....Teri iss buri aadhat... ma ko aadhat nahin Hain na toh she is getting tensed because of you."

" Accha baba ok fine I'll be there on time so don't worry".
I soon cut the call and went back to the place where they were standing.

"'did you go anywhere for a family trip before??" Darshan asked me.

" Nope.." I didn't take much time to reply.

" Why?? Don't you like travelling?" He asked again.

" Nothing like that it's because I have never been anywhere before and I don't know how it feels like" i replied looking down. " Mom and bro were already working so hard to maintain the family and I didn't want to trouble them more" I continued.

" At least a trip with your friends??"  he asked expecting something.

" They went but I didn't..they asked me to join but I was least interested in it so..." I gave a sad smile.

" Tum kis dhuniya se aayi ho yaar...Matlab no enjoyment at all" he smiled at me and I smiled back. " Mere life me masti ke alava aur kuch hota hi nehi hain......maine itna enjoy Kiya ki mujhe aur kuch yaad nehi hai.... of course music ke alava" we smiled again.

" Okay leave the past....since this is your first family trip and of course not the last one....I want you to enjoy to your fullest and to make your dreams come true" he said and that was so sweet of him.

" Yes and I am very excited about the trip...so let's rock it" I was full on swag.

" Sorry I am really sorry for being late.....come let's go" she came running.

"Okkk....come on guys it's time to board so before starting the trip let's give an ohh moment" ma shouted.

" What's oh moment?" I asked him and he replied just to shout ohh in a crazy way. So we all shouted aloud saying....oooohhhhh.
We then boarded our flight. I was very nervous as it's my first flight and I was holding his hand tightly being sure not to leave the grip. Darshan was sitting beside me and beside him the seat was empty. Other family members were not nearby....they were somewhere else maybe they didn't get seats here I thought.

" Relax don't worry ......we are just in a plane not in a space shuttle" he whispered.

" Pehli baar Haina to isliye...." My hands were getting wet. A man came and sat beside darshan...he was on his phone and didn't notice us. The plane was on it's wheels and it was about to take off.

" Relax......now look into my eyes" he said looking at me and I did as he said. I was lost in his eyes that I didn't know anything happening around us. By the time , I heard a loud voice, I took my hands back realising what I was doing. As I saw what was happening...the man who sat beside was fighting with air hostess about something and darshan tried to stop him. But as he saw darshan he stopped everything.

" Darshan!!!!.........you are darshan raval right??" He asked out of excitement.

" Yes brother I am darshan raval but please calm down and sit" he calmed him and made him sit. He obeyed darshan as he said.