a shattered lie

I didn't want to make a fun of myself so I just gave the idea of impressing him as none worked yesterday. I got ready as I had to be in my friends house by eleven else I am sure they would kill me. Darshan was also going out somewhere so I asked him to drop me and he said yes. He dropped me in my friends house and left.

" Hi" I greeted and hugged them.

" So miss ruchika has become Mrs ruchika" kavya teased me.

" Yaar stop it na" I blushed.

" So finally....." Aliya brought some snacks and wine.

" Come let's celebrate it" they shouted pouring the wine in the glasses and serving the snacks.

" No I don't drink...and u guys know that" I said.

" Habits change dear...and by the way it's non alcoholic so relax"

" Ohh ok then " I said picking up the glass. After a fifteen minutes of chit chat about this and that...

" Tell us something about ur husband Ruchi" Rebecca asked.

" What about him??" I blushed.

" Ok let's start with his name....what's his name?" Priya this time.

" His name is darshan.." I was blushing so hard that I couldn't hide it.

" Ohh blushing....." They shouted.

" And you are blushing as if darshan raval is ur husband...." Sanjana teased.

" Darshan raval?? Who is he??" I asked.

" R u serious Ruchi....I mean....u don't know who is darshan raval????? can't believe this.." they shouted in unison. I felt as if I heard that name before.

" He is a Rockstar dammit...how come u didn't know him?" Priya said. " Actually he studied in our college only but he is so talented that he became ' The Darshan Raval' and we just an ordinary software engineers.

" He is Soo cute na....and the following he has is just amazing" kavya shouted. I was so confused...I wanted to know who this guy was because even darshan loves music but he said he works in a school...and he can't lie to me.....no no Ruchi u can't think this way....u have to trust him. By that time Aliya showed me a pic of darshan raval making me thunderstruck.

 By that time Aliya showed me a pic of darshan raval making me thunderstruck