New Born Dreams

" haah!!after so many days, back to my sweet home finally" mom said having a cup of tea with everyone sitting together after it felt like so long. Darsh left to his studio long back.

" So you guys think I don't know why you came back from the trip?" She asked frowning or should I say faking it.

" Of course to spend some alone time together" papa said making me blush.

" No nothing like that. He had some important work so..." I replied

" Haan haan we know what that important work is all about bhabhi" kyathi started.

" Hmm huks you aren't as innocent as I thought" Rohan smirked.

" Come on Rohan stop it. You know there's nothing like that" I said.

" ma papa I have something to say" I was really nervous.

" Say it dear" they said sipping the tea.

" I actually......I..... decided.......to do something" I said.

" You mean to work?" Ma asked.

" Ya sort of" I said.

" Well that's a great news" they were happy and I felt relief at least they are there to support me and that they are happy with my decision.

" So what have you decided? What do you wanna do?" Papa asked.

" I want to become a motivational speaker and I applied in an institute where they give training for ....you know.....that would be necessary so....it is actually in Ahmedabad" I said.

" Ahmedabad??" They asked in unison.

" Ya....any problem?" I asked looking at the change in expression that they had.

" See dear....what is the need to work now .....you have everything here right so..... enjoy your life....why unnecessary stress and trouble" ma said out of blues. Like seriously.....a few seconds back she was happy with my decision and now why this sudden change, I thought.

" Mom it's not that wait..." Rohan said to mom.
" Huks why do you wanna do it in Ahmedabad....we have a good reputed institutes here as well right? So why don't you join here?" He asked.

" What is the big deal in going to Ahmedabad...just for two months na or may be just one month if I am quick" I tried convincing them.

" No Ruchi....we are not happy with your decision" ma sounded rather rude.

" Ma but...." I tried to continue but ma didn't listen.

" No....it's better if we not talk about it again" ma said coldly.

" Ma but what's wrong? May I know the reason why you aren't happy? What's the trouble" I asked.

" I said not to talk about this again" she shouted making me flinch.

" Mom that's not the way. We can explain it in rather soft way. Just don't shout at her like that" Rohan said. Tears found their way again . I am not used to their shout so I couldn't control it.

" Ma but why?" I asked her again.

" No means no and I don't think I should be answering to your questions" she said. Why are everyone behaving in a weird way? What is the problem if I work? Suddenly darsh came and hugged me, I didn't notice when he came but his action shocked me. We weren't in talking terms for a whole week and here he is hugging me.

" Ma that's not the way you speak to her " he said .

" Are you teaching me how to speak darshu" she was disappointed and now I am scared that they will end up arguing with each other because of me.