To Love

" and...." I asked.

" There was a guy who misbehaved with me and Rohan helped me....u know what it was just like a movie where a hero saves the heroin...and there was fight between Rohan and that guy....so filmy right but I liked it.....liked the feeling of some one fighting for me..... someone who stands by my side....we feel secure right....I felt the same at that time but after that everything went wrong....I just hate him.....I didn't do anything but still he called me a cheater and.......gold digger Ruchi.....I just couldn't take that" she cried.

" Jaanu please don't cry.... please....how could he call u that...he has no right....wait I'll talk to him" I was about to go but she pulled me back.

" No Ruchi....no......just leave it...I don't want to drag it anymore"

" But why just prove him wrong na"

" There is no need for me to prove anyone.....my parents know me and u know what I am so.....just leave it..I don't care about what others think about me ...." She was sad and I couldn't see it. I promised to myself that I will bring Rohan and u together.

" Take care jaanu... remember I am always there for u ok".

" Ya I know... I am happy for u Ruchi..." She said.
" Happy about what??" I asked.
" About darshan......". I blushed..." Byee jaanu". Oh no I can't stop smiling...I felt really good when she said that. Darshan was in the car waiting for me and I sat beside him.

" Where is Rohan??" I asked him.

" He has some meeting itseems so he left" he said.

" Okkk...".

" And what did u guys talk all this while"

" Nothing.... a casual talk...just like that".

" Okkk...so any clue what is she feeling about Rohan".

" Do u have any idea what did Rohan do inside?"

" Ohh no what did he do..... Anything... romantic....." He asked.

" Seriously darshan.....he was on his phone talking with someone else....not with jaanu...and do u call this romantic....he proved that he is just like his brother" I folded my arms.

" Excuse me!!!!r u calling me unromantic....for your kind information girls are mad for me.... infact from past few years I have been having the highest girls fan following...they just die for me..." .

" Oh ya the Playboy of our school right"

" Gosh this is not gonna stop...okay fine tell me something why do you like arguing with me so much?"he asked. Frankly speaking I don't speak much with anyone other than my family and friends but with darshan I don't know how but I just be myself like how I was in my childhood.

" What's our next plan" I asked him.

" I just heard that jaanu lost her job right" he asked.

" Ya because of your dear brother....." I answered.

"Ya ya I know......so let's do one thing...how about jaanu working in our company?" He asked.

" I thought the same but will Rohan agree to it" I asked.

"If he is interested in jaanu then obviously he will, else we have to plan something else....but until then let not Rohan know about this".

"Ok I'll do one thing....I will apply on behalf of jaanu..so she would not know....and she will receive a letter from the company which is a call letter for her interview...and then if she asks me I will tell that I applied for her...".