Memory

Inuyasha shifted in his sleep his claws dug into the fabric of his robe. He grunted and awoke with a gasp. The same dream for the past 6 nights, of a strangers face but yet so firmilair. Her naked body pushed into sea by unknown people.

Her (h/c) locks floating around her as she sunk lower and lower. Her (e/c) pupils always staring straight at him. At least whatever angle he was looking in from in this strange situation.

Her expression seemed betrayed somehow. He didn't know her though. "Crap...I can't get back to sleep." He stood up and ventured outside. Planting himself on the grass as the cool night air swept by.

Kagome's eyes fluttered open, she saw Inuyasha wasn't sleeping nor sitting in the corner.

Tired, she got up and checked outside sure enough he was there. Staring at the night sky as if hoping for answer to something. To what she didn't know.

His gaze never left the sky even as she took a seat beside him. "Want some company?" She asked he nodded as a response.

Moments went by before anyone spoke until the school girl nudged him. He finally tore his gaze away from the night, "what's wrong Inuyasha?"

He sighed and turned so he was facing her fully, "I've been having this  recurring dream for 6 nights now and it's alarming."

She raised a brow, "well what's happening in the dream?"

"There's this girl, I don't know who she is and I'm looking in. These people push her into the sea completely naked and then she faces me and looks...hurt? I'm not sure."

Kagome tapped her chin in thought. "Hmmm maybe it's a sign of something?"

Now he asked a question, "a sign of what though?"

She shrugged her shoulders,  "I don't know Inuyasha...I did hear though repetitive dreams can a suppressed memory."

He shook his head.

"I doubt very much that what I'm dreaming is a memory."

She tsked at him, "I wouldn't put it off the table yet."

He rolled his eyes at her idiocy.

"Besides that why don't you try going back to sleep for a bit?" She smiled when he sighed, "fine."

Once he closed his eyes again the dream floated back in. Everything the same except for one key factor, the emotion she displayed on her features this time was anger.

Sorry it's short I'm still trying to work out the plot for this one and what direction I want it to take. Let me know what you think of it from this little peek.