Chap 1 ♣ A Bad Date(i)

"I know it's too early and all, to be saying this to you, seeing that this is our first date, but I want to fuck you, Raven. I want to rub my palms over that slick arse, and I want to shove my dick into that tight pus..."

Splash! She emptied her glass of champagne on him, instantly cutting him off. She was furious and appalled! Standing up, she hastily started packing her things. This was why she didn't go on blind dates! Dating app my foot! She was going to kill Charlotte when she got back home. Charlotte was the one who'd forced her to go on this date in the first place, with her you-need-to-meet-new-persons theory, yet here she was, being sexually abused, with words!

"What...why did you do that? What did I do?" He sputtered, idiginant

She so badly wished she had another glass to pour on him again. The bastard! Maybe the second glass, would have made him to finally realize just how not to talk to a lady!

She dropped the cheque for the food she ate, and sauntered off, her head held high

"Where are you going?" The man shouted from across the room.

Her breath hitched. The man really did have no shame! This was a five star restaurant for crying out loud! You do not goddamn shout across the room! The whole place had turn quiet and everyone else in the room, was discreetly looking at the both of them.

Without looking back, and with her head held high, as if the whole restaurant weren't even now, shooting daggers at her and giving her dirty looks, she continued walking, until she got to the door; the wind swirling the escaped strands in her expertly done chignon.

Her white Lamborghini was parked two blocks away. There had been no parking space at Le Stat restaurant, so she'd had to park that far.

Strolling at a leisurely pace, she began scrolling through her memories of the day, this she did everyday, to make sure there were no errors, no flaws and if there were, she filed them down in another section of her brain, to look into tomorrow, and correct them...

That she was trekking on six inch red stiletto heels did not bother her, because in her line of work, she'd had to wear heels more than she wore flats. Her legs had inordinately become used to it.
The dress was heavy though, and she was tired, so it's weight somehow appeared double on her.

The bastard! And she'd actually dressed properly for this date. Deciding to take her romantic life seriously, or rather her non-existent one, as from now on.

She wore a black and gold dinner dress, adorned with pearls, it hugged her curves up to her thighs, then fled out in huge waves, until it got to the tip of her toes. The first time she'd seen the gown a year ago, it'd immediately stolen her breath away. She knew she'd had to get it. That day, she'd been dragged by Charlotte to go window shopping, just for fun, with an aim to purchase nothing, but she'd ended up purchasing the gown. It didn't matter that it cost half her salary for a month, and that was saying something, 'cause she had quite a commendable salary, but no matter, she'd purchased it anyway.

Her blonde hair was up in a chignon, for the date Charlie — as Charlotte preferred being called, had called someone to help arrange the complex hair up-do, yet the date had turned out to be little more than a jerk!

She finally got to where her car was parked, got in, and drove off, she couldn't wait to reach home.

She was twenty five, and she'd had sex just twice in her life. The first in high school, and the second in college. She'd regretted both events. She honestly didn't see what all the fuss was about sex. A guy shoves his dick into you, then shoves it out, and does so repeatedly for a few minutes, like he was trying to saw a wood inside of you, and then you have an imaginary orgasm. Where was the complexity in that? For the life of her, she didn't understand how people became addicted to something as simple as that. No matter how weird Charlie thought she was, she still held firm to her belief that life was and could never be all about sex. And how could it even been called fun, when the women were sometimes required to do all the work? The second guy she'd slept with, had asked her to ride him and swallow his cum. She'd done neither of those things! Lord help her, some men were vile! Where women really required to swallow that god-awful white substance that sprung from their penises? What was its source? What if it was infested? What if the guy hadn't bathed in days, or he had some sort of disease? Yet because she was supposedly in the throes of passion, like a dumb nimbo, she was supposed to do whatever the guy says, and swallow what she didn't know? She'd have better luck swallowing vomit, than swallowing that, Raven huffed.

How she'd gotten to be best friends with a girl like Charlie continually baffled her sometimes. They were direct opposites. They had absolutely nothing in common except love. Yes they did love each other to death, but outside that, nothing!

Raven had blonde hair, with streaks of brown and gold interwoven into it, giving it a darkened shade, while Char was was red haireded. Raven had grey eyes while Char had brown chocolate eyes. Raven was 5'9 and Char was on the average, little more than 5'4. Raven was conservative and quiet, whereas Char was and would always be the loudest person in any room she entered. If spirituality could be tagged to Raven, then carnality could have been tagged to Charlotte!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was finally able to drop the first chapter of SEVEN DAYS OF SIN (SDOS)
I hoped you like it....
There were so many other things I wanted to write in this first chapter, but I figured the chapter would be too long, so I've decided to move it to the next chapter.
Hopefully that would be dropping this weekend...

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating SDOS every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

♦VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

♦ FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜