chap 23♣ DAY 6 A Reason For Hope

Raven woke up with a start, to the sound of knocking on her door.

"Come in, it's not locked" she managed to yawn out, rubbing at her eyes.

It was 7 o'clock, twenty minutes before the time, when her alarm was supposed to have woken her up

Mikhail walked into her room. And she immediately sat up, the sleep leaving her eyes, and her heart pounding erratically, happy to see him once more. My god, he looked terrible, like someone who had been out drinking all night

"Mikahail..."

"Please just hear me out Raven. I know you don't want me to be in your room, but I just came to say something"

That was a lie. Her foolish heart was happy to see him there. But she didn't mention that

Raven got out of the bed, and walked over to where he was. She blushed when she saw him look down on what she was wearing. She'd missed him so terribly last night, that she'd decided to impulsively wear the shirt he'd forgotten in her room the last time he came here. It smelled like him, and it gave her some sense of comfort

When she finally reached him, she watched in horror, as Mikahail fucking Constantinovich, got down on one bended one! Oh my god! Why was he kneeling for her?

He brought out a small box from his suit pocket, opened it, to reveal a sparkling diamond bracelet, that had her name created on it with more diamond. Raven.

Her breath hitched "oh Mikhail..."

Removing it from the box, he unclipped it, and very gently clipped it around her wrist, with a dedication she'd never seen him do anything else before

"Mikahail..." She whispered

"I respect you Raven." He said almost torturedly

"Mik..."

"Please don't say anything. Just let me finish. Since you came into my life, it has never been the same. I can't explain what and how I feel towards you. You invade my thoughts, my heart, my senses, I don't think as I should wjen I'm around you. And that has made me hurt you countless times. I should have thought things through when it came to you. I should have thought more. But when I see you, it's like a loose a civilized chunk of me, and my body screams at me to claim you, to possess you, to brand you as no one ever has, even as I realize with a sinking feeling that you're not truly mine, and I have no right, and that you're only truly here out of obligation to your family. I care about you Raven. In ways I've never cared for another. I am so sorry, for hurting you, for being selfish and thinking about myself and what I want, without giving a thought to how you would feel. I mishandled you. And I never mishandle those i care about. Ever. It sent off the wrong message. Made you think I didn't care. Made you think I couldn't respect. And yet I do care, and respect you. This bracelet is a symbol of a pact I'm making with you. That I wouldn't never go against your wishes. I promise not to force you to anything you don't truly want you to do except it's to help you. The bracelet is a symbol of respect, of love, of hope, of yearning. Of faith, and of fear. That I don't truly know where this is going, but I'd like to at least try with you, to find out. It's just two days remaining. And so, I'm releasing you from your obligation. Your father's debt has been paid in full. Your friend Charlotte is even now, waiting outside for you, if you want to leave. I called her to come, and She'll take you back home, if that's what you want. I'm done keeping you against your will. I had no right to keep you against your..."

Raven immediately knelt down and kissed him, with all the love and passion she felt towards this man. How couldn't she? He'd successfully thawed her heart. She felt him sigh in relief, as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back with the same matching intensity

"Two days remaining. I'm not going anywhere Mikahail. You can't get rid of me so easily. I made of sterner stuff. You can send Charlotte back home, and tell her that I'm fine. I too want to try this out with you, and see where this leads. I was so scared yesterday, when I didn't see you. I thought I drove you away, with my words. And it was painful. Never leave me like that again. This...I don't know how to do this. I've never truly been in a relationship before, I don't know what I'm supposed to say, and what I'm not supposed to. So you can't run away again"

"I won't. I swear I won't. I thought you needed space, and I wanted to give you that. Always speak your mind, I prefer it, no matter how hurtful, than being insincere about how you feel. You deserve to be treated like a queen, and I'm going to see to doing that as from now on"

"But I don't want to to stay here Mikahail."

"What?"

"When we came back from my parent's house the day before yesterday, you were driving us somewhere. Where were you going to take me to?"

"My residential house. Where I sleep when I'm not here."

"So take me there..."   

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop another chapter of SEVEN DAYS OF SIN (SDOS)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating SDOS every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜