¦BOOK II¦- 5~ Despair Of Love Unmet

One thing he did know however, was that it was a dangerous world out there, and a leopard didn't fully change his spots. He was Mikhail Constantinovich. His origins were never going to change, no matter how hard he tried them to.

"I need you back home with Charlotte when I'm gone Raven. She's the only one whom I trust to keep you safe." he announced, lacing up his boots

"Yes I'd do that. This place would be too lonely without you anyway." Raven cursed. Before she could let out another garbed string of obscenities from her mouth, her stomach instantly begun to feel quivery, unsettling, bile threatening to rise up her throat.

She quickly got out of bed, the sheets around her, and rushed to the adjoining bathroom, before emptying her guts out in the toilet bowl

Mikhail immediately rushed into the bathroom with her, shock and concern instantly coating his features, as he packed her hair up, and backwards, and patted her back, while she fully dry-heaved the remaining contents of her stomach

When she was done, she quickly got up, and shoved him lightly off her, feeling embarrassed, then going over to the sink to gurgle water, and rinse out her mouth.

They both headed back to the room

"Raven this is the second time I've seen you empty your guts out, just this week alone. The first time, I told you to go get yourself checked, but you shoved the idea off and said it was nothing."

"Yeah, so?" She muttered tiredly, too drained to do anything else.

"So obviously, this isn't nothing; like you've led me to believe. You've lost appetite drastically, you've been having unexplainable, irregular fevers, series of heat flushes... You know what? Don't even bother going to the doctor anymore, I'll have them come to you. And if they have to pin you down screaming and scratching to get you checked, I assure you they will. I'm going to give them my full permission to do just that, if that's what it takes to get you under a fucking doctor's inspection. I believe you're coming down with the flu or something. Yet you don't take enough care of your body, as you ought to. You didn't eat last night, now this morning... "

"What the actual hell? Are you chastising me Mikahail? Because the only reason why I didn't eat last night was because we were too busy screwing the brains out of each other, and pardon my use of that term, but that's the only word I can think of to properly describe what last night was. And might I remind you that you too didn't eat as well, big guy? And as for this morning, we only just woke up. But if it makes you feel at ease,
Mr All-Big-and-All-Commanding, you can send for those doctors. I won't protest against them anymore." Raven glared, her hands in tight fists and on her hips.

She was totally exasperated at him. Angry even. If she said she didn't need doctors, then she didn't fucking need doctors.

He always insisted on forcing his decisions on her, and sadly, almost all the time, his decisions were always right.

But that didn't mean her own choices shouldn't be considered as well, simply because Mr big guy was always fucking right all the time.

"Thank you" he replied simply, before dragging her reluctant body, into his arms and hugging her fiercely, then leaning down to place one last scathing kiss on her lips. She refused to budge. Refused to allow him entry, stepping right back out of his arms, and he all but chuckled.

She wanted to play this game? Didn't she know she couldn't win?

This time, using all the strength he possessed, he grasped and pulled at both her arms, until she tumble right back into his arms once more with a gasp, and he instantly switched them over, until she was pinned against the closest wall he could find, so that she was fully trapped in his arms

"How about we try that kiss again little one?"

"Mik-" her protest was smothered by his mouth. His hands like a vice, gripped at her waist, trapping her in, as his mouth all but crushed down on hers over and over again, mercilessly forcing her lips to part from sheer will, sheer pressure alone. And his tongue plunged into her mouth, ravaging it's softness.

A few minutes later, she stopped struggling, knowing that the more she struggled, the more insolent and punishing his lips became.

She was wet, and fuck yes, she was more than aroused. This side of him, never failed to aroused her. And the bastard knew it. He sought to make her aware of it just as much as he knew it himself. Jerk! As if she didn't know it already, enough.

This dominant side of him, that always seemed to force her into submission, more than got her aroused.

And this was his way of letting her know that inspite of his domineering and controlling tendencies, she more than loved him anyway. Loved him for and because of it. And he was right. She couldn't deny her attraction for him, anymore than she could deny she was a living, breathing female. It'd just simply be a lie, and anyone with two good eyes, would easily be able to tell it, if they bothered to look properly.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A/N: Hey guys. A new chapter. Yes, I posted two chapters at once, well simultaneously. I couldn't help myself, 'cause I literally spent all night, writing both chapters. They follow into each other, or are a continuation of one another. So I didn't want to now wait till Friday to post this one.

But sadly, that also means I won't be posting any new chapters this week's Friday. Since I might as well be posting Friday's chapter today, with this one.

So my next update is going to be next week Monday. Until then, stay safe...🌸