¦BOOK II¦- 38~ Jointed Co-Sessions

He slowly withdrew out of her, sitting back on the bed

"You're stopping? Why are you stopping" she blurted

"Woman, do you know you are one very conflicting person?" he cocked a brow. "One minute you tell me to stop, and then the next minute, you tell me to not stop"

"Mikhail––"

"How many months?" he fired at her, interrupting whatever it was, she was going to say.

"Three" she mumbled, swallowing nervously

"Fucking cocks! Three months?" he growled, half in surprise, half in anger. "How long have you known?"

"I knew after the first month" she admitted

"And I wasn't... entitled to this information at that time?" he muttered sarcastically, swearing in different strings of russian and english.

"You were. Of course you were. And I was going to tell you. But then you left, and I didn't want to  say it to you over the phone....And now, it feel like my greatest fears are coming true. You're not happy with the news" she mumbled

Mikhail glanced skywards, taking a second to pray to the universe for patience, before returning his focus back to answering Raven. "I am positively tempted to ask you if you're blind, a dimwit, or just outrightly insane. Why should there even have been a silver of doubt in your mind, that I wouldn't be happy that the woman I love, was carrying my child? Am I surprised? Very. Am I blown-out shocked? To my very teeth. But that does not in any way depict that I'm unhappy with the news"

"So you are happy then?"

"Of course I am. It's just that it took you two whole months to tell me."

"Kiss me Mikhail. Please... just... Kiss me" she faltered

He sighed, trailing his hand across her lower lip caressingly.

"It's seems impossible, but every time I touch you, I want you more than I did the last time... This time I want to go slow––" he intoned raggedly

"Next time." she promised with a smile. Reaching up, she framed his hard cheekbones with  loving fingertips and drew him back down to her again, incredibly hungry for the scorching heat of his mouth.

Daringly, she employed a tactic he had taught her in the past. She ran the tip of her tongue along the curve of his lower lip.

"Slow," he muttered thickly, and snatched her up to kiss her breathless. "I don't want to hurt you, or the baby"

"The baby's fine, and so is the mother. What the mother needs right now however, has nothing to do with the word slow" Raven assured, more than amused at his new found attitude.

Mikhail? Wanting to go slow? Men, the world was surely coming to an end.

For an endless passage of time, it was a battle of wills. Her hands fluttered over every part of him she could reach. She was driven by a deep atavistic need to possess and be possessed, to somehow wipe out the past weeks of uncertainty and terrible tension with the passion that made him uniquely hers.